Sponsored

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
That sums it up pretty well. If there were any real alternatives to this truck, there would be no one waiting. I'm not seeing any trucks with this MPG and at this price range, so the only alternative for me it to wait.
When I started this journey I thought I was patient, I’m knocking on six months and I may be snipping soon, I would wait if I hand any Confidence in Ford but that confidence is constantly being whittled away with misstep after misstep. I’ve been stuck in priority 2 for awhile so I may wait a few weeks to see what happens.
Sponsored

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Am wondering if anyone else has heard that the spray in bed liner is reason to hold up on filling orders for the Lux package? I ordered on June 22, got conformation and still have not received a build date. When called Ford the gal said it may be because of the spray in bed liner holding it up>
Interesting thing is that if you go back to the Ford Build site, the spray-in liner on the XLT luxury package is showing up again. It was replaced with the drop-in liner for most of November. Hopefully that means the spray-in is no longer a constraint. Also, the Hybrid engine is also no longer showing as limited availability. Who knows if that means anything has actually changed on availability but we can hope. 🤞🏻

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting thing is that if you go back to the Ford Build site, the spray-in liner on the XLT luxury package is showing up again. It was replaced with the drop-in liner for most of November. Hopefully that means the spray-in is no longer a constraint. Also, the Hybrid engine is also no longer showing as limited availability. Who knows if that means anything has actually changed on availability but we can hope. 🤞🏻
When I was building mine last week the XLT Lux always showed up with the spray in bedliner. At the dealership they had a seperate code for the spray in bed liner due to constraints. Instead they opted me to have the drop in liner so I would get the truck a bit faster. I would take the builder with a grain of salt and see what the dealer you work with says. I'm optimistic that supply constraints will start getting better sooner than later :)

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When I was building mine last week the XLT Lux always showed up with the spray in bedliner. At the dealership they had a seperate code for the spray in bed liner due to constraints. Instead they opted me to have the drop in liner so I would get the truck a bit faster. I would take the builder with a grain of salt and see what the dealer you work with says. I'm optimistic that supply constraints will start getting better sooner than later :)
I ordered 10/26 and supposedly locked in with the spray-in liner. I’m in it to win it! Lol

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 10/26 and supposedly locked in with the spray-in liner. I’m in it to win it! Lol
My order was put in on 12/2 (dealer missed paperwork), Im in it for the long haul! I also ordered a Soft Tonneau Cover so I hope that isn't too constrained now! Sticking with the hard drop in for now!

Sponsored

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Getting closer! Who is excited for Thursday! Lots of scheduling weeks this thursday!

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order was put in on 12/2 (dealer missed paperwork), Im in it for the long haul! I also ordered a Soft Tonneau Cover so I hope that isn't too constrained now! Sticking with the hard drop in for now!
Ordered mine a couple days after you on 12/4, already knew the supply constraints going into it so it was No surprise to me when the dealer stated there would be about a 6-8 month waiting time, i went for the spray in liner though so we’ll see how that effects things lol

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sorry that your dealer screwed up.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I sympathize with your particular situation, given your dealer has had zero of it's orders scheduled. That sucks, but it doesn't apply to everyone. We really don't know how many were scheduled yesterday, as what we saw was limited to those in this forum who chose to report. There were clearly some happy hybrid order people who reported getting scheduled yesterday. Most of them ordered in July.
How do you know how many your dealer has had scheduled?

Sponsored

Bono7

Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ShelbyGT
No shit there Bono. Good call. I would never have known, but thanks to you I'm now enlightened. Thanks.
If FORD had there shit together they would not be in this mess and piss off there customers

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Rapid Red Lariat Hybrid First Edition on August 8th. I got a build date today. January 17th.
Curious…I made the same order for the same config, in mid July, and I have NO information from my dealer on VIN or build info…just NONE.

MrEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Rav 4
Curious…I made the same order for the same config, in mid July, and I have NO information from my dealer on VIN or build info…just NONE.
My dealer sent a screenshot of the build date but I cannot track via VIN yet. Not sure how to interpret that.

Ih8thew82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT LUX Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel like there's a pattern of Midwest orders being passed over. Except if you ordered from Long MacArthur or Granger.
I wonder if Ford is trying to schedule builds to correlate with localized shipping destinations. It would make sense for them to ship a batch that has final stops in a relatively small area than a batch with widely scattered dealerships.
Sponsored