Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I assumed that you had already built in the expectation that delays can happen. I was trying to be charitable and say that Ford said it is for sale in fall and it is indeed for sale in fall. I'm pretty sure if you look at the fine print it'll say that everything is tentative and subject to change and not "We'll get you this truck by fall no matter how many regulations we have to break"
Sponsored

rymanosaurus

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Dakota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's official, if I don't get scheduled Ford lost my order.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Not sure if you saw the thread about 4k towing and FWD, I'd reach out to the dealer/Ford about getting it changed to AWD for free.

Edit: went back and read that thread to be sure, it sounds like it was just for people who got their order cancelled? I'm not sure to be honest but might be worth looking into. I'm all shrugs on that one.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ancelled-fwd-2-0l-4k-tow-package-orders.2423/

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking at what your build is and the date you placed your order I can understand why you're mad! It makes no sense why you build hasn't been scheduled and built yet especially when you see stock orders on dealership lots! There might a legitimate reason why you're delayed but on the surface it doesn't seem there's a good reason.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still a long shot for my September order, but I'm crossing my fingers and toes
You ordered in September? I ordered 10 June and still haven't even got an update or scheduling. I think the spray in bed liner is the biggest hold up.

Sponsored

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got notice that my build will be pushed back for the 3rd time since I ordered. Nov 5th to the 15th now Dec 6th. My build is an XLT-FX4 with spray in liner, ECo Boost. When I originally ordered it was ordered with a drop in liner but the dealer said the liner is on back order! so we went with the spray in to expedite. hmmmmm
Just curious as to when you ordered?

rymanosaurus

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Dakota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if you saw the thread about 4k towing and FWD, I'd reach out to the dealer/Ford about getting it changed to AWD for free.

Edit: went back and read that thread to be sure, it sounds like it was just for people who got their order cancelled? I'm not sure to be honest but might be worth looking into. I'm all shrugs on that one.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📢-official-free-awd-upgrade-offered-to-customers-with-cancelled-fwd-2-0l-4k-tow-package-orders.2423/
Ah yea I saw that as well, it's missing from my signature but my order is an AWD.

Looking at what your build is and the date you placed your order I can understand why you're mad! It makes no sense why you build hasn't been scheduled and built yet especially when you see stock orders on dealership lots! There might a legitimate reason why you're delayed but on the surface it doesn't seem there's a good reason.
I've talked to both my dealer and Ford and neither have been able to tell me what's holding my order up. I'm not in a huge rush for the truck but it's still pretty frustrating.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Ah yea I saw that as well, it's missing from my signature but my order is an AWD.

I've talked to both my dealer and Ford and neither have been able to tell me what's holding my order up. I'm not in a huge rush for the truck but it's still pretty frustrating.
Yeah if that is the case I do wonder what is holding it up, Ecoboost buyers really should be getting their trucks. The only thing I can think of is trying to save a few hundred thousand dollars by grouping as many shipments as possible.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm already trying to build up the energy to be disappointed that I'm not selected this week. At this point, I'm almost used to it.

Maryd

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Being new to this group. I'm not all familiar with how ordering works. I placed my order on 10/08. What does this mean for me?
Not sure but I ordered 7/26 so my guess is you will be waiting a little while! It isn’t easy!🤣

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you track changes in your priority number? I thought there was no tracking capability without a VIN.
It was on the DORA screen.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does that mean if they we haven’t received an email by now we’re definitely into January? Just curious. Need a car bad but if I have to wait anyway might make a change or seriously consider waiting for the Lightning.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really wonder if a number of those complaining that their June/July orders have not been scheduled yet really have a valid order into Ford especially if no email has ever been received from Ford.

Valid orders submitted through the ROVP system seem to get the "Your Order has been Confirmed" within hours of being ROVP validated. Mine happened within 2 hours of ordering.

Tim has this video in what needs to happen at the dealership for an order to be considered valid by Ford and then be considered for scheduling.

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 3 Production Build Weeks: 1/3/22 – 1/17/22 ! Maverick Dealership Order Steps.JPG
Sponsored