First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has been in production since 12/7 with a blend date of 11/29 and estimated delivery of 1/12. Still nothing about it being built. Don’t think I’ll be getting it 1/12.
Yours is probably sitting in the Mexican desert next to mine waiting for Ford to install the missing chips that were never put in. 😡
Sponsored

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm almost four months in at this point and likely looking at a April, May build. it hardly makes any difference now.

NBChef

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain (XLT + LUX on order)
Surprise surprise. I just hope this doesn't occur in the month of February. I don't want any delays on my February 7 build week.
I have the same build week. I share your concerns especially after seeing that late availability list. I have an XLT 2.0 W/Lux Pkg.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dropped the spray in today. Maybe I will qualify for the coveted email when they crank back up

NBChef

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you find this out? I mean, I contacted the dealership who I bought mine thru and they haven't even heard that the hybrids had begun production and even some deliveries yet. I forwarded him the Ford comms directors tweet about one dealership receiving their first one from 12/8. Hard to believe he didn't know that production had finally started. He said none of their dealerships orders had VINs yet.

I ordered mine 11/1. Is the que done by order date, obviously first come first serve, but how far down the que are they in scheduling builds? I'm woefully ignorant, first new car, first Ford, first special order. The salesman seems of no use in telling me how it works. Would enjoy some education to help make my patience last longer 🤣 I'm just so excited and would like a better grasp on when I might expect them to start November reservations. Ideally I'd sell my current car beforehand, but I don't want to sell it too soon, ya know.

Any more information on the process would be greatly appreciated. Or even a link to an existing thread about it.

Thanks!
The most knowledgeable dealer is Long Mcarthur. He has put up Maverick delivery information on you Tube weekly. You can find all his past videos and you may find a lot of your answers there. I do know that Hybrids are being produced at the rate of 40%, 60% being Ecoboost. That seems to be the ordering ratio. If it helps I placed an order in early September and got a build date of February 7.

Sponsored

NBChef

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should probably contact your salesperson. I received the email in October for a 12/13 production week and never received anything else from Ford. My sales guy emailed me a few weeks later saying I was scheduled for 12/20 which I thought, okay, a one week pushback is not terrible. Then a couple days ago I just had a bad feeling so I emailed him to ask if I was still on for 12/20 and he replied that I was now listed for 1/3/22. Very saddening.
Mexico has a very long Christmas season celebration. They start on the 12th and really kick in from the 16th thru Christmas. I would think they shut down production due to labor shortage during this time.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
So I'm going to venture to say that most of us won't see our June/July orders till early next Fall at the rate, with the constant 40% hybrid constraint. We will be well into MY 23 before they can finish MY 22.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
As someone who bought from a small dealer and regrets it, how do these allocations work given the 3 weeks of no scheduling? What I mean is, Chapman et al. were out of allocations and so I thought I'd finally have a snowball's chance of getting picked for production. If they don't schedule any for 3 weeks are the big dealers going to be "reset" with more allocations on that 4th week?
I feel your exactly right. Small town dealer with 6 orders and none have been scheduled yet, even with allocations. Now that scheduling is done for the next 3 weeks, one can infer that when allocations are given out for March-April builds a bulk will go to dealers like Long MacArthur, Granger, Chapman, etc and small town dealers may get 1 scheduled a month if that. I except Tim to announce he's got 100+ allocations for the next scheduling period. It's a shame and I'm resigned to the fact I won't get a build date until the near the end of MY22 builds and won't get my truck till Fall 2022 at this point. That would put it 13+ months after ordering and I substituted the SIBL for DIBL for my lux package at the beginning of November....And Ford won't ever communicate this with us, because they only care about pleasing the dealers who they sell to, not customers.

Reactions: srg

Ford F1 Truck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 1950 Ford F1 truck, 22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick was scheduled for production the week of dec 13. Here it is Friday the 17 and no email and nothing updated on tracker. This is after I was late availability and pushed back a week. I hope there's not something going on that affected my build 😭
Mine was scheduled for the week of December 6, then changed to December 13 then Tuesday ni at 10 pm I received an email saying it was changed to December 20th. Hybrid XLT ordered n June. Hope it gets built this coming week.

Ratbones2002

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick was scheduled for production the week of dec 13. Here it is Friday the 17 and no email and nothing updated on tracker. This is after I was late availability and pushed back a week. I hope there's not something going on that affected my build 😭
Same for me but my build we was for 12/6. The tracker just says "in production".

Sponsored

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was scheduled for the week of December 6, then changed to December 13 then Tuesday ni at 10 pm I received an email saying it was changed to December 20th. Hybrid XLT ordered n June. Hope it gets built this coming week.
Good luck with that. Won’t be even in production until 2022.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yours is probably sitting in the Mexican desert next to mine waiting for Ford to install the missing chips that were never put in. 😡
They have us by the balls. It’s not like I can go buy another truck or even SUV somewhere for even close to the price I ordered my maverick. It sucks.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As a First Time Ford Buyer ( potentially - choice is theirs ) I have to say this is a miserable experience and maddening to read of all the others banging their heads against a wall week after week.

Ford really needs to UP the communication with customers with confirmed Orders. Not everyone has the luxury of waiting months on end with only hope of an e-mail showing up . I have a couple months tops to play this stress game .... and then i'll walk away if need be, Never to look back.

Ford is Dropping the Ball and not making a good impression ... Finding this forum has certainly stoked my aggravation, but at the same time gave me some understanding this whole waiting game maybe a bit too much in my circumstance .... Time will tell
It's a new model in high demand, not like ordering from Amazon, it takes a while. This is not an issue for established models unless it has to do with chips. You have no patience. I will end up waiting almost 3 years from reservation to receipt of my Bronco. No biggie, I understand the demand, commodity issues, etc.

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds just like the emails I received except I have the lariet lux hybrid 360 keeping fingers crossed
Sponsored