Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why do scheduling notification threads always get hijacked by people talking about their existing build dates?
Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I totally agree!!!!!!
And this planet has gone to s* as well. I've been looking for a new one, but haven't found it yet!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
An 11/1 order date for a hybrid....I probably wouldn't plan on seeing that truck until next August if I were you......and that's a maybe.
Kmbales, t may be earlier as there is some strange allocation system going on where some folks with June orders are being built with July and even later orders. After reading this forum for a while did ask for and received the ROVP but do not recall signing an order sheet. The dealership is 40 miles away and there are 3 or 4 closer and could not choice the correct dealer to order online. Called the sales manager and he repeated the build number, which was the same as when I did it. Also told me that he take my pin when the truck arrives.

Never asked how many Mavericks they have ordered or my number in line. Will probably do that later in the second half of January. Why then, They told me 8-12 weeks, lol, and ordered Oct 25 but they did not actually do the order after 2 phone calls on Oct 27th.

PS was glad was fussy about which dealer choice to order from as there have been some bad dealers reported, messy up orders, marking the price up, and effects of the dealers allocations.

FYI for completeness
Ford Maverick ⏰  No Maverick scheduling next 3 weeks (12/20, 12/27, 1/3) ROVP-MavrickOrderRub-lastName
attaching my ROVP.

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just to clarify...

This has nothing to do with whether they will be building Mavericks during those three weeks. Maybe they will and maybe they won't, but it won't be because of this.

This just means that there won't be any scheduling emails (for future builds) going out in those weeks. "No scheduling this week" doesn't mean "no building this week."

So, for example, if a scheduling pause does occur in the month of February it won't delay @MightyMaverick's February 7 build date.

In fact, this might not indicate any delay at all. They were scheduling all the way out to February 21 this week. When they pick up scheduling again in the week of January 10, most likely they will schedule for February 28 and so on. They're not going to leave the plant idle unless they have some production-related reason for doing so.
Thanks for clarifying. I always thought "no scheduling" automatically meant no building for that week(s). I figured with the past shutdowns in September and October that this was another one of those.

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
I figured the next two weeks would see zero scheduling, but I am surprised by week of January 3.

Doesn't matter. My order is with Chapman, so they were out of allocations.
Potentially because they are dishing out dealer allocations that week? My guess anyways...

Sponsored

Jrpink13

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS
It's honestly depressing for humanity to see how many people don't know the difference between building and scheduling is; or what an allocation is at this point...... The system has been explained dozens of times over the last 6 months.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Phew! got in under the wire, got my "built" email this morning with an EDD of 01/12-01/18- getting close!
Mine has been in production since 12/7 with a blend date of 11/29 and estimated delivery of 1/12. Still nothing about it being built. Don’t think I’ll be getting it 1/12.

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has been in production since 12/7 with a blend date of 11/29 and estimated delivery of 1/12. Still nothing about it being built. Don’t think I’ll be getting it 1/12.
☹

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That only effects scheduling of unscheduled and it's because of the holidays corporate is off for. Likely you were pushed back again though if you don't show in production I've been in production over a week now with programmed modules for 2 days and still not officially built. The chip issue they had for past few weeks is obviously not resolved and they are getting parked waiting for them.
But how do you know if it "actually got built"? Mine has been saying in production for the last couple of weeks with the build day now at 12/20 previously it was at 12/7 & 12/13..Hybrid Lariat Lux 360 I just wish Ford would be transparent!

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
But how do you know if it "actually got built"? Mine has been saying in production for the last couple of weeks with the build day now at 12/20 previously it was at 12/7 & 12/13..Hybrid Lariat Lux 360 I just wish Ford would be transparent!
The tracker will swap to built when it's officially done mine just sent a built email with overly optimistic delivery date. It had modules populated since this time Wednesday roughly.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Removed the spray in liner today. Maybe I will get lucky the week of 1/10....

cjwagner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Phew! got in under the wire, got my "built" email this morning with an EDD of 01/12-01/18- getting close!
So they are still sending out emails?? I thought the 16 was cutoff. Guess Not. SO THERE IS A CHANCE?
Sponsored