Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
We have two orders.
That notice is still a step forward from "your order has been confirmed."
More like a kick in the nuts. “Your truck is built, but will sit in the desert for 3 months”

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One very encouraging explanation (for you getting a VIN and me not getting one) is that your truck has or is about to get a production date and you just haven't heard of it yet. That could be...

Another is that you one hell of a suave, debonair chatter and I am not. That could be too...
Or he's not suave and was chatting with that girl who was cheating on God knows who.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another week and Nothing but silence, 6/8/21 Red Pepper Lariat hybrid, Lux 360.
That is really disappointing. I have the same order, and mine is scheduled. Yours should be too. Weirdly, mine AND another one I know of were scheduled very shortly after calling the toll-free number for Ford to 'check on our order.' I mean, I think it's coincidence, but now I wonder...

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
That is really disappointing. I have the same order, and mine is scheduled. Yours should be too. Weirdly, mine AND another one I know of were scheduled very shortly after calling the toll-free number for Ford to 'check on our order.' I mean, I think it's coincidence, but now I wonder...
Toll free number? I must have missed that.

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another week and Nothing but silence, 6/8/21 Red Pepper Lariat hybrid, Lux 360.
small market dealer? Seems like small dealers are after thoughts since they have low allocations.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Toll free number? I must have missed that.
Someone correct me if this is wrong, but the number I have jotted on a piece of scrap paper in front of my desktop is 800-334-4375. You will need your dealer's Order # from your copy of the order. Be prepared to sit on hold for awhile. What you want to know is the status of your order and if there's a VIN yet.

Sponsored

RBFGina

First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Stepside ('94), Maverick Lariat Hybrid ('22)
Ordered a hybrid Lariat Lux in June, and was sitting at Priority 2. When I ordered, I chose a "practical" color I liked over the one I really wanted.

Since I'm not scheduled, no VIN assigned, etc., I decided to call the dealer and see about getting the color I really want, since everything else was already what I really wanted.

It dropped my priority to 10, but I have a perfectly functional '06 Honda and my late father's Chevy Stepside truck, so ... what does a couple or even a few more months matter? I get fleet pricing through my employer, so the price is the same. And maybe those extra months will get all the bugs worked out on the Mavs in general and hybrids in particular.

Hoping my drop in priority gets someone who really needs a vehicle their truck sooner!

Dman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla,1990 Silverado,1949 GMC,1949 Harley
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does this mean? "Not selected for preview" Reason: "G16 Conflicting Plant Restrictions" ... The screen print the dealer sent shows priority 02. My order was placed July 01 (I did receive the email from Ford). It's a hybrid XLT area 51 with only 3 options; Copilot360, uncarpeted floor mats and trailer hitch. The screen print shows week 202149 (which starts Dec 6). I didn't think any of the options I selected were on a restricted list, so I don't understand the conflicting plant restrictions. Any ideas???
Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group Polish_20211019_114155323

Pluto1930

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Fusion, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I switched colors and when I got the revised order sheet the priority code went from a 19 to a 17. Big moves here!! I've have it any day now :LOL:
What color did you have and what color did you switch to? Just wondering. :)

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What color did you have and what color did you switch to? Just wondering. :)
I switched from Area 51 (the most popular color on here) to Cyber orange (one of the least popular colors on here). I liked the Cyber Orange, but was waiting to see better photos of it. Once the test drive videos came out and I got to see it better, I decided to switch. Also, I saw Area 51 on a Bronco Sport and thought it looked darker than I wanted.

Pluto1930

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Fusion, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I switched from Area 51 (the most popular color on here) to Cyber orange (one of the least popular colors on here). I liked the Cyber Orange, but was waiting to see better photos of it. Once the test drive videos came out and I got to see it better, I decided to switch. Also, I saw Area 51 on a Bronco Sport and thought it looked darker than I wanted.
Oh nice!!! I ordered Cyber Orange too! I just ordered on Friday 22nd so I am not expecting anything anytime soon, lol!
Sponsored