AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the chat feature on the ford support site on Friday and though my hybrid XLT Lux 360 build is not scheduled for production yet, she was able to give me a VIN. Order confirmation was 9/10. I'm in North Alabama. Just an FYI
There’s hope then. I ordered 9/11
Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is a shame. She did not give me any of that other info on supply chain issues. I feel like having a VIN is encouraging, but who the hell knows?
One very encouraging explanation (for you getting a VIN and me not getting one) is that your truck has or is about to get a production date and you just haven't heard of it yet. That could be...

Another is that you one hell of a suave, debonair chatter and I am not. That could be too...

RBFGina

First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Stepside ('94), Maverick Lariat Hybrid ('22)
Cactus Gray Lariat hybrid, ordered 6/14. Not a peep from Ford after order confirmation. Dealer says no word on it, either.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lord help me, I'm contemplating dropping AWD for the hybrid.

Currently checking if I can change

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cactus Gray Lariat hybrid, ordered 6/14. Not a peep from Ford after order confirmation. Dealer says no word on it, either.
Ouch. I also ordered a hybrid on 6/14 and I'm currently in production. What are the details of your build? Luxury package? Other options?

Sponsored

poster112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
One very encouraging explanation (for you getting a VIN and me not getting one) is that your truck has or is about to get a production date and you just haven't heard of it yet. That could be...

Another is that you one hell of a suave, debonair chatter and I am not. That could be too...
I sure hope that it's about to get a production date but mine is a very common configuration. At least among this crowd. My last 5 digits on the VIN are a few numbers chronologically under at least one June order posted on the spreadsheet on this site, which is strange.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just now contacted for chat. Ordered 9/14 and this was the response: Thank you for your patience! I have found that your vehicle is in the "In Order Processing" stage. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. I'm just happy I'm in the Order Processing stage. This give me hope that I'm not in limbo somewhere. She did say to contact my dealer for any updates. No need right now. I'm a patient person, except that my lease is to expire in December. But the dealership said I could extend the lease. I'm so stoked on getting this Maverick.

Retired1sg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Camry SE, 2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took my son to the dealership tonight to order his first brand new vehicle. Hybrid, Velocity Blue, XLT, co-pilot 360 and a trailer hitch.

Figure since he doesn't graduate college until the end of May they've got plenty of time to build it, and he'll have more time to save his down payment.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took my son to the dealership tonight to order his first brand new vehicle. Hybrid, Velocity Blue, XLT, co-pilot 360 and a trailer hitch.

Figure since he doesn't graduate college until the end of May they've got plenty of time to build it, and he'll have more time to save his down payment.
Hey Top mine is the same except for the color I went with Cyber Orange, That's what us Chem Dogs do. SFCRetired

RBFGina

First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Stepside ('94), Maverick Lariat Hybrid ('22)
Ouch. I also ordered a hybrid on 6/14 and I'm currently in production. What are the details of your build? Luxury package? Other options?
Yes, Lux package. Haven't bought a new vehicle in 30 years, and this is likely the last vehicle I'll ever buy, so ... I went for it!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, Lux package. Haven't bought a new vehicle in 30 years, and this is likely the last vehicle I'll ever buy, so ... I went for it!
Yeah that lux package is holding you up for a bit. But good things come to those who wait and like you say it may be your last new vehicle purchase so get all the options you want.
I'm 67 and this XL hybrid may be my last new vehicle purchase as well. My mother in law is 92 and still driving her 20 year old Malibu.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah that lux package is holding you up for a bit. But good things come to those who wait and like you say it may be your last new vehicle purchase so get all the options you want.
I'm 67 and this XL hybrid may be my last new vehicle purchase as well. My mother in law is 92 and still driving her 20 year old Malibu.
I'm 37 now and expect I'll be 67 like @Big_T when I get my Maverick.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lord help me, I'm contemplating dropping AWD for the hybrid.

Currently checking if I can change
Welp, I'm now officially part of this club. Just switched from AWD to Hybrid

Alto Blue XLT 2̶.̶0̶ ̶A̶W̶D̶ Hybrid Lux

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welp, I'm now officially part of this club. Just switched from AWD to Hybrid

Alto Blue XLT 2̶.̶0̶ ̶A̶W̶D̶ Hybrid Lux
Welcome to the club. It's an anxious club but a welcoming one. I recently changed my car color. And my first thought was to get an AWD, because the hybrid scared me, but 40mpg took away my fears.
I can't wait to get my Maverick. I have to find a name for my new vehicle. My Escape was called Bruiser because it was black and blue. So what do I call and Orange and Black Maverick. Hmmmm

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the club. It's an anxious club but a welcoming one. I recently changed my car color. And my first thought was to get an AWD, because the hybrid scared me, but 40mpg took away my fears.
I can't wait to get my Maverick. I have to find a name for my new vehicle. My Escape was called Bruiser because it was black and blue. So what do I call and Orange and Black Maverick. Hmmmm
I named mine "MURDER HORNET" and my Focus ST "Little Monster" look in Showcase.
Sponsored