First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an FYI, I picked up my Maverick on Saturday and Ford’s system wouldn’t let me combine the farm bureau discount with the 0%/36 month financing offer. I could have done the 1.9%/36 month, but the 0% saves me a couple of hundred bucks over the life of the loan.
Your Farm Bureau rebate is probably for 2022....but your protected incentives from 2021. If you have been a member of the Farm Bureau long enough....maybe it would be possible for them to produce another certificate that would be compatible with the protected 2021 incentives??
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just an FYI, I picked up my Maverick on Saturday and Ford’s system wouldn’t let me combine the farm bureau discount with the 0%/36 month financing offer. I could have done the 1.9%/36 month, but the 0% saves me a couple of hundred bucks over the life of the loan.
Did you order in 2021 or 2022? Were you already a member of Farm Bureau when you ordered? I think if you ordered last year, but got Farm Bureau this year that is why. In the system, you have to select order date or purchase date. If you want the good rates, you select order date. If you weren't already a member in 2021, the system won't recognize the discount. If you switch to purchase date, it would show Farm Bureau but wouldn't have the rates.

I am 99 percent sure your dealer can. I think they need to use something Ford has called “Smartvincent.” Tim @fordvideoguy knows more about the details.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah idk, I feel there's a difference with having to re-order, and actually getting pushed like those of us that have VIN numbers. I guess we'll find out eventually. Not getting the fall 2021 rates is a huge bummer though.

Also, you don't have to put the creepy wink face at the end of all your messages, it's weird.

I'm not counting on it, but I would hope they do something additional for those of us that were scheduled. I suppose the priority is nice, but doesn't mean anything when I was a priority 2 for 6 months before they actually pulled me. It wouldn't be so bad if the private offer actually covered the entire increase, but it doesn't.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, you don't have to put the creepy wink face at the end of all your messages, it's weird.
You worried they are flirting with you? :rolleyes:

Not sure why anyone would feel that they have a right to dictate how others write their comments or posts. ;) 💋

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah idk, I feel there's a difference with having to re-order, and actually getting pushed like those of us that have VIN numbers. I guess we'll find out eventually. Not getting the fall 2021 rates is a huge bummer though.

Gotcha ;)

Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if it is a regional or national thing but I am pretty sure the rates were 3.9% the middle of September when we ordered.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You worried they are flirting with you? :rolleyes:

Not sure why anyone would feel that they have a right to dictate how others write their comments or posts. ;) 💋
I'm just trying to be helpful, like those progressive commercials how to not become your parents commercials. Ending all your messages in a wink emoji is a good way to advertise you have no friends because of your lack of social skills. I'm just looking out 🙏

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can you answer definitively that we can get price protected AND rate protected in the same deal? My dealer seems confused by that
Just (last night) got an email scheduling me for December 19th. Do I keep the same VIN? Talked to the dealer and he says it might be a MY'22. and, yeah, no answer on the price/rate protection. This means delivery end of January?
I'm trying to be nice to them.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is incredibly frustrating. I was really looking forward to the low rates.
We could plan a lot better if we knew how it's going to end up.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm just trying to be helpful, like those progressive commercials how to not become your parents commercials. Ending all your messages in a wink emoji is a good way to advertise you have no friends because of your lack of social skills. I'm just looking out 🙏
Got it. Just poking some fun. :)

Sponsored

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And I will discuss 2023 Production startup

Tim, I ordered my hybrid Lariat 10/30/21 from Monarch Ford. I finally shipped last week, supposed to arrive the last week of November. My dealer has been good, guaranteeing price and interest rate protection. Two questions….Since 2022 is year 1 and there have been so many recalls, is there a way I can know if all recalls have been taken care of, or do I just have to wait? Second, I want to push my dealer to give me a really good deal on an extended warranty. I dabbled in car sales several years ago and I know they are high profit items. What leverage do I have here, if any, to get my best price?

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford's system will allow this combination. I closed with both the discount and the 0% interest about three months ago. Your dealer either does not know how to do it or does not want to. Either way it's on the dealer.....

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want to push my dealer to give me a really good deal on an extended warranty. I dabbled in car sales several years ago and I know they are high profit items. What leverage do I have here, if any, to get my best price?
I'm not Tim, but I do have a suggestion about the extended warranty. Ask them if they will match Flood Ford or Granger.

If you put in a few details at these links, you can get an idea of the cost.

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

https://www.floodfordesp.com/

Often they are going to quote you $50-100 over their wholesale cost. Please look into those other options before you buy it from the dealer you are getting your truck from (who will almost certainly try to take you for MUCH more of a markup).

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not Tim, but I do have a suggestion about the extended warranty. Ask them if they will match Flood Ford or Granger.

If you put in a few details at these links, you can get an idea of the cost.

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

https://www.floodfordesp.com/

Often they are going to quote you $50-100 over their wholesale cost. Please look into those other options before you buy it from the dealer you are getting your truck from (who will almost certainly try to take you for MUCH more of a markup).
Very helpful, thanks a bunch!

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided

Ford Maverick Episode 63: All the Facts About Price Protection and Private Offers 1666810061823
Sponsored