First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get to add to the anxiety. Called ford customer service and no offer found for the rollover. Ugg.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Ford has my private offer expiring on 03 January. How do I get that extended? They referred me to the dealer, dealer never heard of the private offer.

Thank you
I did cover this last night but if you have a private offer that expires on January 3rd, it isn't the "Transition Private Offer" but a different offer. Ford likes to give out private offer each quarter that expire at the end of the quarter. The Transition Private Offer won't expire on January 3rd.

Edit: I guess it does show an expiration date but I would assume they will reset on January 3 because there is no way everyone will get their Maverick by then.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I just spoke to 3 different representatives and they all stated. That it is a transition private offer for $2750 with a expiration of 1/3/22 but they assume that Ford will update that info before it expires. Here is something else I have to follow up with . This might affect others so everyone should ask if it expires to be on the safe side. I hope this does not become an issue...
Got it.

Last edited:

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy Do dealers get a single allocation of Mavericks? Or do they get an allocation of Hybrid Mavericks and another allocation of EcoBoost Mavericks?

Sponsored

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy
If we have a $750 offer, can this be extended? Can the order date lock it in or do we have to take delivery prior to the expiration date? Thanks.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@fordvideoguy
If we have a $750 offer, can this be extended? Can the order date lock it in or do we have to take delivery prior to the expiration date? Thanks.
I received one not long after I ordered my Mav (Dec21) that expired in Apr22. My sales guy advised it wouldn't be usable after the exp date. I called Ford Support line and complained, amazingly wasn't very long and I got a new one in the mail that was still good when the Mav arrived and I purchased it (Oct22). Good Luck!

Feldgary53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick incoming, ‘13 Porsche 911,‘19 Audi Q3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
once again I am not sure what this process is got off phone with ford . I have the offer priority 10 which get moved to 2 by ford like Tim said and I am a 2022 rolled over to 2023 in which chat told me clean build waiting a vin . Waiting since Oct I know there is more then me in this but my question is why is others headed of line for 2023 and be built when us of the 2022 been waiting over a year and ford stated 2022 be head line .
This has been talked about many times here and the short answer is if your rollover order has constrained items and a new MY23 order doesn’t and fits into the schedule you’re going to be passed up. Ford isn’t going to hold up all production waiting for the parts for your order to show up.

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
This has been talked about many times here and the short answer is if your rollover order has constrained items and a new MY23 order doesn’t and fits into the schedule you’re going to be passed up. Ford isn’t going to hold up all production waiting for the parts for your order to show up.
And if their dealer does not have an (or enough) allocation(s)....

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy Do dealers get a single allocation of Mavericks? Or do they get an allocation of Hybrid Mavericks and another allocation of EcoBoost Mavericks?
One set number for all Mavericks no matter the motor.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy
The offer had a start date and an end date. You have to either order or take delivery within that window to use that private offer.

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Related to the Private Offer for rollover orders:

I spoke with Ford CS yesterday to check on my order status. As part of the conversation, the rep said something like, "I want to make you aware that you have a private offer from Ford." I said, "Great, tell me about it." She then said something along the lines of $2750 for hyrbrid and $1750 for EB. I then said, "Great. How does the process work, is it a rebate, a price reduction at sale, what?" Her reply baffled me. It was something like, "Well, each dealership is independently owned and operated and it's up to them whether they honor the private offer" and a bunch more back pedalling mumbo jumbo. Huh?!?! You just said FoMoCo had a private offer for me and now you are saying that the private offer is totally determined by the dealer?

Could someone please calrify? I've watch Tim's videos (@fordvideoguy) about this and I haven't detected any such "it's totally up to the dealer whether they honor the private offer" stuff. Maybe I've missed it.

P.S. I ask because my salesman has been very vague and seems to change his story about this. I need to know how to deal with my dealer.

Last edited:

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I spoke with Ford CS yesterday to check on my order status. As part of the conversation, the rep said something like, "I want to make you aware that you have a private offer from Ford." I said, "Great, tell me about it." She then said something along the lines of $2750 for hyrbrid and $1750 for EB. I then said, "Great. How does the process work, is it a rebate, a price reduction at sale, what?" Her reply baffled me. It was something like, "Well, each dealership is independently owned and operated and it's up to them whether they honor the private offer" and a bunch more back pedalling mumbo jumbo. Huh?!?! You just said FoMoCo had a private offer for me and now you are saying that the private offer is totally determined by the dealer?

Could someone please calrify? I've watch Tim's videos (@fordvideoguy) about this and I haven't detected any such "it's totally up to the dealer whether they honor the private offer" stuff. Maybe I've missed it.

P.S. I ask because my salesman has been very vague and seems to change his story about this. I need to know how to deal with my dealer.
I talked to Ford CS last week about this. My response from them was a little different. She told me about the $2750 offer for Hybrid transition orders and explained that it had an expiration date of Jan 3rd (which raised questions). She gave me my certificate number and told me to tell my dealer about it so I texted him immediately.

I asked her what would happen if my truck wasn't built before Jan 3rd when the offer expired, and she said she needed to do some research. When she came back she told me not to worry about and said that it would extend until my truck was purchased. She said the only two things I needed to do were 1.) give my dealer the certificate number and 2.) make sure the address on my new order matched the address used when I placed the order.

She did mention that the dealer would be responsible for redeeming the private offer, but did not suggest that the dealer had decision power to deny it to the customer.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided

It is up to the dealership to look for your private offer and any other offers. So make you remind them that you have one and for them to make sure they search for it.

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the replies. This helps. I will call CS and get my certificate number just to be prepared.
Sponsored