Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I've talked about this information before but I'm getting a ton of questions about it via email and on here so I thought I would cover everything I know about it. Who qualifies for the private offer. How to find out if your private offer is showing up. If it isn't what your dealer needs to do. Come ask me your questions as well. I'm live tonight to help everyone out the best I can.

Sponsored

David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good topic at this time. I went to my dealer this morning and he is still unable to confirm a Private Offer for my previously scheduled (with VIN) converted hybrid order. I will not buy this truck (if it is ever built) without the $2750 to cover the price increases since Oct 2021 order.

I am at the mercy of the dealer. He said he is contacting the Brand Manager for resolution but if he can't this means the stealership with have another Maverick to sell at $5000 over MSRP and I will be SOL.

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've talked about this information before but I'm getting a ton of questions about it via email and on here so I thought I would cover everything I know about it. Who qualifies for the private offer. How to find out if your private offer is showing up. If it isn't what your dealer needs to do. Come ask me your questions as well. I'm live tonight to help everyone out the best I can.

I'm sure you are already aware, but some of the cancelled 22 orders that were rolled over are now at priority 2. Hope its all of them, since January scheduling appears to be happening this week.

As always, thanks for all you do. Looking forward to listening to the podcast version tomorrow morning.

Sponsored

dvkreshpan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i Got the $2750 offer and hybrid from 2022 to a 2023 then asked my dealer about being changed from a 10 to a 2 . Was told ford will do that when they schedule . I had to make sure ever step way to look on here and see what tim is posting and lead them on everything. So Tim my question is will I be forgotten again. My truck was ordered in Oct last year .

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
i Got the $2750 offer and hybrid from 2022 to a 2023 then asked my dealer about being changed from a 10 to a 2 . Was told ford will do that when they schedule . I had to make sure ever step way to look on here and see what tim is posting and lead them on everything. So Tim my question is will I be forgotten again. My truck was ordered in Oct last year .
Ford is aware of your canceled order and will give it priority.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good topic at this time. I went to my dealer this morning and he is still unable to confirm a Private Offer for my previously scheduled (with VIN) converted hybrid order. I will not buy this truck (if it is ever built) without the $2750 to cover the price increases since Oct 2021 order.

I am at the mercy of the dealer. He said he is contacting the Brand Manager for resolution but if he can't this means the stealership with have another Maverick to sell at $5000 over MSRP and I will be SOL.
You would still be ahead if you had to buy it at full price. There is a market out there that will pay $'s.

billygoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has my private offer expiring on 03 January. How do I get that extended? They referred me to the dealer, dealer never heard of the private offer.

Thank you

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What about us where the dealer likely didn’t do COVP/ROVP successfully but where the dealer side skirts the question when asked and just gives defer tactics like just hold on when I ask about confirmation of my private offer. Been asking for 6 weeks or so. Any plan from Ford for us done wrong by a dealer? I need to watch the video. Maybe there is an answer there.

Sponsored

Caravan to Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My dealer told me I will get the offer, since my 22 Hybrid is now a 23 Hybrid

audiohouse23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has my private offer expiring on 03 January. I have the certificate number. I know my car won't be built by 1/3. How do I get that extended or what needs to be done.

Thanks

dvkreshpan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
once again I am not sure what this process is got off phone with ford . I have the offer priority 10 which get moved to 2 by ford like Tim said and I am a 2022 rolled over to 2023 in which chat told me clean build waiting a vin . Waiting since Oct I know there is more then me in this but my question is why is others headed of line for 2023 and be built when us of the 2022 been waiting over a year and ford stated 2022 be head line .

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has my private offer expiring on 03 January. I have the certificate number. I know my car won't be built by 1/3. How do I get that extended or what needs to be done.

Thanks
Ford CS told me the same thing.

Last edited:

audiohouse23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford CS told me the same thing. According to the fordvideoguy (episode 68) if yours is a MY22 to MY23 it is a "transition offer", it will not expire on Jan 3. It could be the CS representative is confused with other private offers that sometimes Ford issues that are periodic and expire.
Well, I just spoke to 3 different representatives and they all stated. That it is a transition private offer for $2750 with a expiration of 1/3/22 but they assume that Ford will update that info before it expires. Here is something else I have to follow up with . This might affect others so everyone should ask if it expires to be on the safe side. I hope this does not become an issue...
Sponsored