First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you answer definitively that we can get price protected AND rate protected in the same deal? My dealer seems confused by that

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tim, I nominate your for Maverick sainthood!!! 🎗 "Saint Timothy of Maverickland" has a nice ring to it.

Plus I think you've earned one of those lifetime achievement degrees (psychiatric in this case) like they give to caring priests and nuns, etc. That's because you've helped many Maverick customers remain semi-sane through the MY2022's chaotic order, build and delivery processes. And MY2023 doesn't look less cumbersome. The bungled Bronco rollout was but training for the Maverick stampede.

Signed
Got a VIN so I get a 2022 and can't reorder...NOPE sorry just kidding...now I get a 2023 but can't change anything...maybe....but for sure it will cost more.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hybrids are previewing. Someone check on me in 4+ hours

edit: Tim said 15 I think hybrids previewing?!

Last edited:

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, can price protection and a private offer happen together? I’ve got a 2022 hybrid order that was issued a VIN, but is now going to get cancelled and magically show up as a 2023 order.
once your truck becomes a 23 you lose PP but get PO, amount tbd. he did say financing carried over.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Can you answer definitively that we can get price protected AND rate protected in the same deal? My dealer seems confused by that
Yes if it is in the same model year. Example if you ordered a 22 and receive a 22 then they should give you the price from what it was at the time of order and they should look for the "Protect Date" on your incentives (SmartVincent) so you will reverie the rates available when you ordered.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you Tim for all that you do for everyone. While I did finally get mine in July, I still try to get onto the live or watch after the fact.

You have helped so many people's heads to not explode. Mine included. I for one very much appreciate you.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

once your truck becomes a 23 you lose PP but get PO, amount tbd. he did say financing carried over.
Your right on the price protection but not on the financing. When the model year switches over, you lose the financing rates because they are technically putting in a new 23 order. You get whatever the rates are at the new order date.

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim, @fordvideoguy , if we are receiving a personal offer for a MY23 Maverick can that be combined with one of the College Grad/Military/Responder rebates? I've found out in previous purchases that I could not combine a personal offer with one of those rebates. Is this situation different?

Like others have said, you've been a "rock star" with your support in all things Maverick!

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your right on the price protection but not on the financing. When the model year switches over, you lose the financing rates because they are technically putting in a new 23 order. You get whatever the rates are at the new order date.
This is incredibly frustrating. I was really looking forward to the low rates.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is incredibly frustrating. I was really looking forward to the low rates.
Yup, same here. I was planning on the 1.9% for 60. My payment would've been cheaper than I'm paying now for less months. We'll be lucky if we get 3.9% now.

Deppizzymo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, same here. I was planning on the 1.9% for 60. My payment would've been cheaper than I'm paying now for less months. We'll be lucky if we get 3.9% now.
As long as I can switch from XLT to XL and retain the current private offer, it will cover the loss in value of our car between now and when we get a 2023... it's the interest rates that will really sadden me.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep. I was really looking forward to the free money for 36 months. 0% will be missed ;)
Sponsored