Sponsored

What color did you order for your 2023 Maverick?

What color did you order for MY23?

• Total voters

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wanted cyber orange but the goddess put the kibosh on that idea. She chose cactus grey. I’m good with it.
Yup... If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy... Lucky for me my wife said "Hey, it's your truck, so get the color you want!" (Helps that there's no "sage green" available - likely her first choice - and that she likes the Cyber Orange pretty well - her 2nd choice.)

My daughter just ordered her dream car - a 2023 Dodge Challenger is "Go Mango" which is a slightly darker orange, more towards the red-orange spectrum. They will look good together when she comes over for dinner!

(I will say, however, that we have about 99.9% confidence she will actually get her Challenger. I'm nowhere near that confidence level about my Maverick...)
Sponsored

JulezBeKlassy

First Name
Julez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Area 51 but there’s a ‘22 Maverick around the corner from me in the the exact same color so I’m thinking about going for the Shadow Black.

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A51 on my first choice hybrid and Atlas Blue on my backup Ecoboost

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'd like to see this years color choices compared to last year. It seems like I'm seeing a lot less A51 orders and more Alto Blue/Cactus Grey this year.
I really wanted the Velocity Blue but the Atlas Blue was the closest one to it.

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
(I will say, however, that we have about 99.9% confidence she will actually get her Challenger. I'm nowhere near that confidence level about my Maverick...)

Yes. I'm thinking less than 50% chance I'll get my Maverick as a MY2023 and I doubt Cyber Orange will still be around for MY2024.

Broncos lost Cyber Orange and got Yellowstone instead... Which looks like a matte version of Cyber Orange a little more to the yellow side.

I'm assuming Mavs will do the same next year... And I don't like it as much. One comment I read was:

"They went from school bus, to dirty school bus".

Sponsored

Kevin1987

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went Carbonized Grey because I just really like it... but after seeing a Cactus Grey Ranger yesterday I wish I'd gone with that! Oh well, I know I'm going to love my baby truck no matter what!!

jim13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iconic silver. I like white cars but felt white on the Maverick screamed service truck more than I wanted, so ended up with silver.

I would have chosen carbonized gray if it were closer to black, than blue (in my eyes)

ford5

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150; 2018 Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went Iconic Silver but after seeing Atlas Blue on an F150 I may switch.

Nguzzo

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Cactus Gray🌵 But my 2022, non-fulfilled order, was an Area 51. Wife and I had a year to think about it and decided to switch to Cactus Gray however we like both!

Sponsored

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I chose Cyber Orange because I wanted a fun color. I learned my lesson on my 2021 Bronco order. I ordered a base Bronco (so no CO) but Ford nicely axed my first color choice (Rapid Red) and my second choice (AntiMatter Blue) when my order got pushed to MY22. Frustrated, I ended up with Shadow Black (that has yet to be delivered).

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My unbuilt 22 was Carbonized Grey so I stayed on that path. My dream truck was a 2010 Ford Ranger Sport in Grey.

ford5

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150; 2018 Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best looking Maverick I have seen is the Iconic Silver. That is what my order is.
I ordered a Lariat and I'm wondering how the Silver will look with the brown seats. I think it will look great with the blue interior but not sure about the brown seats. This is one of the reasons I'm thinking about switching to Atlas Blue.

wblynch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Lariat and I'm wondering how the Silver will look with the brown seats. I think it will look great with the blue interior but not sure about the brown seats. This is one of the reasons I'm thinking about switching to Atlas Blue.
That might be a smart choice
Sponsored