Sponsored

Black Appearance Package - Any interior pictures? Thoughts?

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here’s a picture of the interior at night.
Ford Maverick Black Appearance Package - Any interior pictures? Thoughts? A083E3A4-07B0-4CE0-AEB7-D7C23FC4EC73

Sorry, had to!
Ford Maverick Black Appearance Package - Any interior pictures? Thoughts? 8C91E9C7-97E7-41DC-AE7E-73B9B7C1F7C4

Last edited:

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right, I mentioned that throughout. In terms of reselling non-BAP, used parts, you'd be lucky to recoup 50%, assuming those used parts are near mint.
You’re not accounting in your post when you purchase the appearance package that price is on top of the cost of the original items.
So when you’re validating the numbers are way off.
Wheels for instance you have listed at $400 (far too low)
XLT wheels retail for about $800 each and this is already included in the MSRP of the XLT.
Say the BAP wheels retail for $850 each (idk what the cost is).
$50 x 4 =$200. You can then add $200 towards the package total to determine if it’s worth it; not the $3400.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You’re not accounting in your post when you purchase the appearance package that price is on top of the cost of the original items.
So when you’re validating the numbers are way off.
Wheels for instance you have listed at $400 (far too low)
XLT wheels retail for about $800 each and this is already included in the MSRP of the XLT.
Say the BAP wheels retail for $850 each (idk what the cost is).
$50 x 4 =$200. You can then add $200 towards the package total to determine if it’s worth it; not the $3400.
You're further in the weeds than I care to be. Package would have been worth every penny to me, whether or not that's the case for you, only you can decide.

Bottom line is one cannot piece together the BAP after the fact for anywhere close to $1645.. ain't gonna happen, so if one wants it, may as well go ahead and order it.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You're further in the weeds than I care to be. Package would have been worth every penny to me, whether or not that's the case for you, only you can decide.

Bottom line is one cannot piece together the BAP after the fact for anywhere close to $1645.. ain't gonna happen, so if one wants it, may as well go ahead and order it.
Exactly. Ordering the Black wheels separately (which aren't even entirely black if you do) are $800 for the set. For an extra $850 its worth it to me for black seats and trim. The rest is just icing on the cake.

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I wouldn’t consider basic math as being far into the weeds and I already stated I believed the BAP is well worth the price 🤷‍♂️

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn’t consider basic math as being far into the weeds and I already stated I believed the BAP is well worth the price 🤷‍♂️
Don’t let the naysayers get you down. You chose the package that you wanted, and that’s all that counts…and that’s all that matters. There’s always at least one sour grape in the bush that wants to spoil it for others.

bigshmoop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Plymouth Satellite, 2023 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the bright side, until Ford actually comes out with pictures of the interior, people can modify their existing orders to include the BAP in the future, right?
Exactly. Until it is slotted for production you can add and remove the package if you want. I added it because I had planned to black out a bunch of the items they're doing for me anyway. If more info/pictures come out and I find I don't care for it (I highly doubt) I'll just give my salesman a call and have him take it off. After we spoke about it he even said he'd forward me any info he gets about the package in case I miss it on the web.

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seats are vinyl….🤮
Well, so are the brown/blue seats in the Lariat.

But I believe if you get the XLT, the BAP seats are black cloth. Frankly, I would have preferred the XLT interior with BAP on my Lariat order, but had to go with Lariat (plus Lux/CP360/Assist) to get the Adaptive Cruise Control.

I ordered the BAP because I think the seats and black interior trim will look a lot better with my Cyber Orange paint color.

Last edited:

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT BAP are Black Onyx cloth seats. Dealer will show you the fabric sample upon request.

daemonic3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 KR Powerboost, '22 Premium ER Mach E
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just to confirm with others - is the general concensus that the white truck pictured in the 2023 brochure is NOT shown in the Black Appearance Package? I am not too familiar with how all the trims look yet but those door handles being white make me think that is a '22 being shown.

I cannot find any definitive images/videos of the BAP online, has anyone found them? I had to place the order sight unseen before orders close today but now would love to see it in any images...

Ford Maverick Black Appearance Package - Any interior pictures? Thoughts? 1663711714648

23MAVLariatAWD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RECEIVED '23 Hybrid Lariat Mav Oxford White BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just to confirm with others - is the general concensus that the white truck pictured in the 2023 brochure is NOT shown in the Black Appearance Package? I am not too familiar with how all the trims look yet but those door handles being white make me think that is a '22 being shown.

I cannot find any definitive images/videos of the BAP online, has anyone found them? I had to place the order sight unseen before orders close today but now would love to see it in any images...

1663711714648.png
Maybe @Ford

23MAVLariatAWD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RECEIVED '23 Hybrid Lariat Mav Oxford White BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe Tim @fordvideoguy had a chance to check it I think he mentioned in his Tuesday show he was going to try and verify but if you look at the documents on the '23 Maverick it does say blackened door handles included w BAP. Hey Ford imo nice job with the options you provided on the '23 very cool 👍🏻
Sponsored