Sponsored

Ranger0fThNorth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tacoma TRD OR, 2018 Stinger GT2
For those angry about not receiving or being able to buy existing Maverick models, please share your addresses so we can pick up and send you some Preparation H. Y'all do understand Ford employs about 200k people? These engineers are not the same people who would be assembling your Maverick. A production bottleneck is not going to keep Ford from developing models and refreshes to keep the vehicle competitive. The delays are frustrating, but what some of y'all are doing is akin to being salty towards a farmer when taco bell messes up your order.

With that off my chest, this is the model I've been waiting for! The all silver headlights have grated on me from the get go and I need that rear diff from the Bronco Sport Badlands. So long as it's got the rear diff, this will be so good for my needs!
Sponsored

The Hater

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Yukon
Same questions- H/R is taking forever to release the spring lift for the Maverick- I need that new bumper- Thx
This is exactly what I want to know. If Ford does make a spring lift kit for the Mav I'm not going to waste my time with any other company that has been "Talking" about their springs that are "almost done with testing". Eibach posted their Instagram video of the Maverick lift back in June. Before that they showed it installed on a Maverick for testing back in mid March. If Ford drops an OEM lift kit with a part number I can pick up at the dealer I'll gladly wait another month or two. I love my truck, but it seriously seems like some of these companies are intentionally dragging things out and trying to create hype just to increase demand.

On another note, if that front bumber can be swapped out with no trimming or minimal trimming I'll gladly swipe that up too. I feel like the Fx4 Mav should have came with the Bronco Sport rear "locker". But, if I have to go back and upgrade to a new "insert package name here" and it doesn't go above $30k then I might just pull the trigger. The only way I would consider that though is if they add the rear locker to it. No locker no upgrade on my end.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is exactly what I want to know. If Ford does make a spring lift kit for the Mav I'm not going to waste my time with any other company that has been "Talking" about their springs that are "almost done with testing". Eibach posted their Instagram video of the Maverick lift back in June. Before that they showed it installed on a Maverick for testing back in mid March. If Ford drops an OEM lift kit with a part number I can pick up at the dealer I'll gladly wait another month or two. I love my truck, but it seriously seems like some of these companies are intentionally dragging things out and trying to create hype just to increase demand.

On another note, if that front bumber can be swapped out with no trimming or minimal trimming I'll gladly swipe that up too. I feel like the Fx4 Mav should have came with the Bronco Sport rear "locker". But, if I have to go back and upgrade to a new "insert package name here" and it doesn't go above $30k then I might just pull the trigger. The only way I would consider that though is if they add the rear locker to it. No locker no upgrade on my end.
Yeah if the upgrade falls within the $3000 off Im getting at Granger, thats what I m going to try and reorder. Its weird because on a F150 with the same drivetrain a Tremor is less than a FX4 similarly equipped, however on a Ranger its about $3000 more than FX4 similarly equipped. So who knows what the pricing will be. On the 22 XLTFX4K I priced at $27700 after discount. If I can still get the discount and it isnt over $33500 mrsp then I will go for it. And of course if its got the diff!!

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Personally I’d lean on this being far more “Timberline” than “Tremor”. Unless they can give it the beefier Bronco Spprt top-end AWD package and a slight lift, I really don’t see it as having anything more than an appearance package. There has to be some kind of performance upgrade for it to be a “Tremor”.
What makes people think this is a "tremor" model, the only visible difference is the front bumper & that could be a redesign for the 23 models. Or maybe the tremor will be an appearance package like the old Maverick 'grabber' package.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still think it unlikely for '23 though. But I could be wrong

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like they added a leveling kit - which I hate. Don't like the look of the front end higher than the back. But if you off road I guess it makes sense - though, I wouldn't buy one

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those angry about not receiving or being able to buy existing Maverick models, please share your addresses so we can pick up and send you some Preparation H. Y'all do understand Ford employs about 200k people? These engineers are not the same people who would be assembling your Maverick. A production bottleneck is not going to keep Ford from developing models and refreshes to keep the vehicle competitive. The delays are frustrating, but what some of y'all are doing is akin to being salty towards a farmer when taco bell messes up your order.

With that off my chest, this is the model I've been waiting for! The all silver headlights have grated on me from the get go and I need that rear diff from the Bronco Sport Badlands. So long as it's got the rear diff, this will be so good for my needs!
Right I won't see any of these on the road for about 5 years

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

twoquickcapri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No one notice that it looks like they added a wider screen and nuked the cubby?
Here's a zoom on the Blue Tremor spied today. Looks like small screen with the cubby to me.

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Tremor Spied Fully Revealed! 📸 inside
Sponsored