First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln, Isuzu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Omgosh! I am in Montana. No sales tax!! Never heard of “property” tax on vehicles.
Kansas, for one, has ridiculous property taxes on vehicles. One reason I moved to Oklahoma. On brand new vehicles you pay a 3.25% excise tax on the MSRP of the new vehicle. The next year and going forward it is $ 97.50 per year...until the vehicle gets to 10 years old and it drops down to the $ 50 range.
Sponsored

Clouse93

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Kansas, for one, has ridiculous property taxes on vehicles. One reason I moved to Oklahoma. On brand new vehicles you pay a 3.25% excise tax on the MSRP of the new vehicle. The next year and going forward it is $ 97.50 per year...until the vehicle gets to 10 years old and it drops down to the $ 50 range.
Good afternoon fellow Okie.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Missouri - yes, both, property taxes annually based on an assessed value by the state.
Most state you pay sales tax and either a yearly registration fee or sales tax. Call it what you want there is always a yearly fee, but in most it is based on a rolling year payable in the month of purchase.
Death and taxes, both unavoidable 😌

INFJBax

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4 hybrid
bummer... guess June reservation isn't always guaranteed... oh well. brand new process for me (never ordered a vehicle before). Reserve in June, to Production ??? I guess this is normal...
I got mine in June 16th and order confirmation the 26th. Mum's the word since then, rather disappointing!

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I got mine in June 16th and order confirmation the 26th. Mum's the word since then, rather disappointing!
Because there has been no movement on your vehicle, you onew no vehicles would be produced until August for release in September, What information should they have sent you?

Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am fine with getting it when I do. I wasn’t really looking for a new vehicle but the Maverick checked so many boxes I decided to get one. The price with the flexibility is incredible. Get it right and that’s what’s important. For me, there’s not a better option at this price. It’s all good

Last edited:

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Here in NC my county bills me bi-monthly for storm water that runs off my property. And because I own several acres it's not just a couple of bucks. They also tax my dog annually. I call it government out of control.
Funny you should mention that.

We received a letter today they are going to start charging Storm Water Runoff in the Unincorporated areas of the county. Now mind you we live in a rural area and we have no run off. Two seconds after the rain hits the ground it's saturated into the sandy soil. There is no runoff, no ponding in the street, there are no ditches with standing water or anything. Now mind you it's NOT a lot of money but for two old retired farts living on fixed income, it adds up.

So now I know how you feel.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's my guess as well. Spending time cleaning up and will schedule the last 2 weeks of October next week.

Everyone relax, remember it's still just August. It will happen when it happens. Kinda sounds like having a baby LOL
From another thread someone that had the now unavailable 4k on 2wd got scheduled for the week of 10/26 after dropping the 4k so Ford may be scheduling the fixed unbuildables in those weeks. If that's the case it's leaving the next scheduling day for November build dates which would be December into January delivery.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
That would be very nice if this rolls out this way. Again if the case thats fantastic. Whom is this bird if i may ask? a ford guy/gal or just personal experience with ford roll outs of vehicles
Someone who is intimately familiar with Ford’s operations, ordering and supply but is not, as I understand it, a Ford employee.

Sponsored

1zestytogepi

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Prius 2011 Honda Insight
No maverick scheduling next week. :(

Updated by administrator with scheduling info as of August 21:

Ford Maverick No Maverick Scheduling Week of August 23 ☹️ {filename}
So if put in my order in august 3rd for a xlt luxury package with moonroof with a relatively small dealer in Kansas, when do I have a chance of seeing this come to production?? Feel like it’s going to be 2023 model time by the time I see my 2022 lol

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well....phuck....

Ford Maverick No Maverick Scheduling Week of August 23 ☹️ 20210824_202939

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs