Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

No maverick scheduling next week. :(

Source: Ford dealer system

View attachment 4609
damn thats awful news. not a good sign so far. unless they do the last couple of weeks of august in the very final week of august moving into september in one big chunk. I contacted my dealer since they said my priority code changed. and had no info to give me. perhaps because of this news.

Deleted member 1370

In CT you pay Personal Property taxes on Cars, Motorcycles, Boats and the trailer on the boat. If it's registered and has a motor, it's taxed. Where I am my 2018 Subaru cost me $760/yr just in taxes. MIL rate is 73 I think....That's why I call it the "TaxU2Death State"! Oh yeah, we also pay sales tax and income tax as well LOL!
they do like to tax us alot here. why promote businesses and the economy when you can just tax people until those yucky icky poor people go away. because it seems thats what the powers at be want

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
damn thats awful news. not a good sign so far. unless they do the last couple of weeks of august in the very final week of august moving into september in one big chunk. I contacted my dealer since they said my priority code changed. and had no info to give me. perhaps because of this news.
Could be a shipment got stuck in customs. There are so many possible constraint issues.

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered end of July, fully expecting not to see it until February at the earliest. As others have said, it's a fall release of a 2022 model that's brand new, and in the middle of a global supply chain crisis. If you're not in a position to wait, don't blame that on Ford.

Ford Maverick No Maverick Scheduling Week of August 23 ☹️ Maverick customers

Sponsored

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
we have to keep in mind this is just a scheduling email. Ultimately, it matters little if you get scheduled for an October build on August 26th vs September 16th. I admit it is nice to be scheduled, but if the delay doesn’t affect build date, which seems to be the case, I can deal with it. Heck, how great would it be if things get cleaned up and you actually get scheduled in September for a September build.

Deleted member 1370

Could be a shipment got stuck in customs. There are so many possible constraint issues.
I sure hope so. again none of us quite know the answer right now. either way its shitty news to have but nothing we can do about it tbh but wait it through. i do hope indeed that it is NOT like the bronco release. id ont think it will be though or hope not.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sure hope so. again none of us quite know the answer right now. either way its shitty news to have but nothing we can do about it tbh but wait it through. i do hope indeed that it is NOT like the bronco release. id ont think it will be though or hope not.
The bronco release was a design and production flaw. Not much is actually new in the Maverick except the square winding. Everything else is pulled from something else just combined in a different way. Even the drive train including the ice and tranny are based strongly on 10yr old designs. That’s yet another reason they could bring it to market in 22 months (23,24,25 i jest)

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered end of July, fully expecting not to see it until February at the earliest. As others have said, it's a fall release of a 2022 model that's brand new, and in the middle of a global supply chain crisis. If you're not in a position to wait, don't blame that on Ford.

Maverick customers.jpg
2021, just after the turn of the century, a pandemic, a boom, then the bust of the century, Ford mass produces a tool for everyman. Caption for your colorized painting

Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

The bronco release was a design and production flaw. Not much is actually new in the Maverick except the square winding. Everything else is pulled from something else just combined in a different way. Even the drive train including the ice and tranny are based strongly on 10yr old designs. That’s yet another reason they could bring it to market in 22 months (23,24,25 i jest)
again i dont deny what your saying at all. just kind of preparing for murphys law. if it isnt the case then fantastic! I do hope its just they are clearing up orders right now and will schedule more chunks of folks soon.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going to focus on the new Frontier... or maybe the closeout 2021 Frontier
I am going to get hands on a 2022 Frontier on Sept 15 they have scheduled training on that day. I am one of those that ordered a FWD with 4K tow. I will be changing my order to a hybrid and getting a Frontier.

That also means I may not see that Maverick until summer.

Deleted member 1370

A little bird told me he expects most forum members to expect delivery by end of January, but starting in September mid
That would be very nice if this rolls out this way. Again if the case thats fantastic. Whom is this bird if i may ask? a ford guy/gal or just personal experience with ford roll outs of vehicles

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
again i dont deny what your saying at all. just kind of preparing for murphys law. if it isnt the case then fantastic! I do hope its just they are clearing up orders right now and will schedule more chunks of folks soon.
Just hope the corollary doesn’t come out. “ If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.”