Sponsored

John Shutka

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Ordered my xlt hybrid June9th my dealer or l haven't heard anything but what l can't get o

schedule
Sponsored

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New vehicle launches can be tricky. My gut sense is that as production was to begin this week they likely ran into a few snags to full production speed - perhaps things that have made them wary to schedule more vehicles until they get them ironed out. Don't "know" this but just a hunch.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
It's a bummer for sure but not a deal breaker. Like others have already mentioned the Mav doesn't "officially" go on sale until the Fall and with everything going on right now worldwide due to Covid it can get complicated..

Plus this being an all new Ford truck there are just bound to be some hiccups especially early on like this is.

Anyway, since this is just a replacement for my wifes 2009 Vibe which still runs and drives great we can wait it out.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XL hybrid July 21st. I'm guessing I won't see it until spring next year....

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
🤔
Maybe they’re just tired of everyone calling in every Thursday when we don’t get an email. They’re quietly filling their schedule and will release all emails once they’re done scheduling.
Heck maybe they just use outlook and it’s all sitting in an x500 queued exchange server.

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can wait. As long as they get it right, a few (or more) months is nothing.

Ford Maverick No Maverick Scheduling Week of August 23 ☹️ patience-youn

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its going to be a rollercoaster ride. There will be some ups and some downs even a few loops and curves. All we can do is sit back and try to enjoy the ride. When the ride is over we will all find ourselves in the same place, the driver seat of a new maverick! Patience's my friends!

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XL hybrid July 21st. I'm guessing I won't see it until spring next year....
July 23, XL hybrid. I suppose this has become a "concept car" now. Kind of glamorous in a useless way, right?

Sponsored

Jon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I think it has to do with the big mess they ended up with this week with the 4K tow package. People with build dates then Ford tells them there not building there truck

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Sorry about the knee jerk reaction, I'm in it till the last and the new thread on the hybrid trainer stoked me up

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At least they could send us a mass email once in awhile to let us know we haven't been forgotten 😵

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I don’t think that’s the answer.
I used to teach x500 that was so long ago I am not even sure that protocol is even in use anymore. It was a dig at M$ and at myself for being old

gah it was developed in ‘88 and I remember it being “new” now I feel really old.

people may have noticed an age issue in my posts. I was one of those people who started college a bit early. And then got my degrees out of order. Masters, then associates, then GED, then Bachelors, and was supposed to be working on my md/phD when my immune system went pear shapedso I went back for another masters in a completely unrelated field. Not that anyone cares, just leaving it here for the record.
Sponsored

Last edited: