First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you Sir, can I have some more PLEASE!!!
So explain to me what that post means since you appear to be ALL KNOWING.
Everything he said was common knowledge. Do you live in a cave?
Sponsored

Mattman

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Corolla
I'm with you SgtLip all the way. I asked my dealer should I cancel the spray-in bed liner and have it done at Line-X and he said I probably should just wait, especially since I also ordered a hybrid-XLT. But just how long must we wait, Nov/Dec/Jan or longer? For a "base engine", sounds like the EB is the base engine by default. Just what "focus group" did Ford actually use? Maybe we should just have a round of Ecoboost for everyone!

SHBGuerrilla

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, Cyber Orange 2.0
I'm with you SgtLip all the way. I asked my dealer should I cancel the spray-in bed liner and have it done at Line-X and he said I probably should just wait, especially since I also ordered a hybrid-XLT. But just how long must we wait, Nov/Dec/Jan or longer? For a "base engine", sounds like the EB is the base engine by default. Just what "focus group" did Ford actually use? Maybe we should just have a round of Ecoboost for everyone!
It seems like they were shooting for the first time truck and eco-conscious market after they axed their sedan sales, but fell face first into success with the "tired of big, gas hungry truck" crowd. I just hope they're reliable and over time inexpensive to maintain.

Sponsored

Muskyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I ordered a ‘First Edition’ Rapid Red. Hybrid. Includes spray in bed liner. I’m worried now it will be first edition 2023😟

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We all need to relax. Vehicle launches are always a rodeo, even in a non-pandemic, non-chip shortage world. But....we are in a pandemic and chip shortage world and its playing hell with suppliers around the globe.

G Grampa Duey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Galaxy, '14 T rod, '22 XLT hot pepper.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are bedliners a factory in-house install, or sent down the street as an outsource?
referring to the 'regional commodity' comment.
I recall by sales guy suggesting such at my order time.

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you think any of the Maverick orders will be delayed for the 2023 model year?
I've no idea. Evidently the Bronco hardtop delay is with the 3rd party (Webasto) production. In the case of Mav hybrid, Ford is building the powertrain so there's more control & less surprises but of course Ford still sources parts from elsewhere.

Sitnbull

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford f-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My personal takeaway is that I can sit back and not bother checking for scheduling emails for the near future and instead focus on more info gathering - it's all out of my hands anyway at this point.

Ditto 1

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Are bedliners a factory in-house install, or sent down the street as an outsource?
referring to the 'regional commodity' comment.
I recall by sales guy suggesting such at my order time.
It is the liner material itself that is constrained IIRC Ford is spraying the liner

Perez1766

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CP-RTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How does that saying go?
"Patience my ass, I'm going to kill something" Hahahaha

At the pace the Hybrids are being built we'll be lucky to be one of the first 100,000
Just sayin'
At this rate maybe waiting for the 2023 Hybrid AWD is the way to go. 🤔

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Regionally: since OP is posting from Philly and other dealers are not getting the same info - it would make sense that Philly is getting a short supply of Hybrid/single-option spray-in liners.

From my research so far - it seems that dealerships in certain regions are getting the e-mails if THEIR region has a commodity placed on an item. Official Ford news will show if there's late availability.

I could be wrong, but this is what it seems this information actually is. Any other Philly dealers care to chime in?
Sponsored