First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I say we use this thread to alert other NC members when a dealership has the mav in place at different triangle dealerships. Just hit "Watch this thread" to track updates and get notified!

@jcsan18 @NCbronco @Mojorayy @rtcraft89 @TheShark - Feel free to tag anyone else I might have missed
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Nice. Thank you!

I’m hoping someone gets invited to a Maverick preview. 👀

Where did you order from??

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. Thank you!

I ordered from Chapman, so somehow I have to convince a dealer to let me come to an event to which they won't benefit...

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I ordered from Chapman, so somehow I have to convince a dealer to let me come to an event to which they won't benefit...
Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem.

I thought about ordering from them. It sounds great, but price really isn’t an issue for me, and I’d just rather deal with local businesses. Plus, I have a trade.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Nice. Thank you!

I say we use this thread to alert other NC members when a dealership has the mav in place at different triangle dealerships. Just hit "Watch this thread" to track updates and get notified!

@jcsan18 @NCbronco @Mojorayy @rtcraft89 @TheShark - Feel free to tag anyone else I might have missed
Great idea. Ordered from Leith, near Wendell on 7/12. According to salesman my order was the 5th or 6th Maverick order placed with them at that point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great idea. Ordered from Leith, near Wendell on 7/12. According to salesman my order was the 5th or 6th Maverick order placed with them at that point.
I can come with one of you that ordered legit locally and you can say that I am your brother that you usually don't like to bring out in public, but mom made you bring him

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Nice. How were they with service? It’s a minor drive for me to Wendell, but I didn’t even think about them. Did they tell you about having one on hand for training?

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from Leith, near Wendell on 7/12. Salesman said mine was the 5th or 6th Maverick ordered at that point.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. How were they with service? It’s a minor drive for me to Wendell, but I didn’t even think about them. Did they tell you about having one on hand for training?
They had only one new Ranger on the lot. They don’t know what to expect with Maverick.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t know about service. Went to them because salesman at Capital Ford was clueless. He didnt know how to place order. He asked me to fill out his form. Also, Capital wanted $500 non refundable deposit. Leith deposit will be refunded if for some reason I don’t want the truck or it is delayed too much.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
They had only one new Ranger on the lot. They don’t know what to expect with Maverick.
On their website, they’re showing a Bronco in Area 51! 😮 That’s the closest I’ve come to seeing an A51 color in person! Damn it. Might have to drive there.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would really like to see one very soon, I was 1 of the 5 that Chapman got a build date set for Sept. 13th. week. It`s a Area 51, XLT, 2.0 AWD, Luxury and FX4 packages. You would think they would have some out by now at the Ford dealerships for people to look at before the orders start coming in.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I can come with one of you that ordered legit locally and you can say that I am your brother that you usually don't like to bring out in public, but mom made you bring him
I ordered from Chapman as well, maybe I can tag along as your crazy uncle. :)

I wonder if I can convince the dealer that is going to do the CD for an invite.

nc-maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered from Crossroads in Apex near the end of June. They had a refundable deposit and wanted to keep it local and seemed to have the process down. Others did not seem to know how to get one ordered and had a non-refundable deposit.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
I'm in, thanks adawilli. I ordered June 22 at Capital Ford in Hillsborough, got the confirmation email and spoke with someone at Ford who said everything looked good. My sales guy is ok, said he'd let me know if they get a Maverick to test drive.
Sponsored