Sponsored

xncrman

Pretty typical actually, most months all of allocations are used the first week. Usually the other weeks are for dealers that have allocations and don't have orders that have the configuration they are looking for. Most of our orders are what Ford is looking to build. We listen to Ford Scheduling team when they tell us to let our customers know that a certain option is holding up our orders.
Well wouldn't had been nice to know from FORD website when you are placing an order. Build it this way or never get your truck.....
Sponsored

LaLiLuLeLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick XLT Hybrid
Just a heads up to everyone who hasn't been receiving communication from Ford via emails. I ordered on July 15th, never got a confirmation email or anything. Called the Ford number almost every Thursday for any information and all I ever got was that my order has been received. Got a call from my dealer on Friday saying that I have a build date of February 28th. Gave me a VIN and everything. So call your dealer!

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let’s say you even get scheduled this week for end of March build date…that’ll only be setting you up for the 3-4 build date pushback emails…then you’ll be ready for all the transportation delays and lost in transit tracker is down days. This grind is all for a chance to pay MSRP….I think I’d rather be kicked in the nuts next time.

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if Ford cannot build all of the orders for model year 2022 before the next model year, 2023, rolls out in late summer 2022? At their current production pace, safety recalls, and Covid set backs is it realistic that they can build all of the orders? Some on this site have been waiting since July-Aug for a build date. What happens to those who ordered in late fall before the cutoff?
Some of us have been waiting since the second week of June!

Sponsored

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let’s say you even get scheduled this week for end of March build date…that’ll only be setting you up for the 3-4 build date pushback emails…then you’ll be ready for all the transportation delays and lost in transit tracker is down days. This grind is all for a chance to pay MSRP….I think I’d rather be kicked in the nuts next time.
"...kicked in the nuts next time." Are we talking about the Maverick or marriage?

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what they say .... So I ordered mine 9/20/21 and dealer told me I'll get it inarch/22 and now what I'm seeing what they say won't happen,maybe later date. If that happens I won't have any wheels to go to work cause my current car is leased and already had extension made till end of March/22. I'll be real disappointed,don't want to spend anymore money after I've put down payment and the trade is important thing for it as it comes in don't want to loose my priority when comes about money as they promised.. please .
I’m in the same boat. I ordered in June and naively thought I would get my truck by my October lease end date. Ha!! I’m able to extend lease until April and fully expect NOT to get my truck in time. Don’t know what to do either but maybe buy an XL if I can find one and flip it after mine comes in but who knows.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wow! Is the 2.0L AWD, XLT way behind too? I ordered 12/20/21, have not been contacted yet. But figured it be a month or so to hear.
Thanks.
Really? I ordered September 18th and I’m thinking a late April or Mid May delivery.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So this batch would be delivered in May... I'm sure I won't get an email. At that point it's getting close to the 2023 orders opening.

Sponsored

Guitarbogey

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
For the next 3 months they have scheduled only 2 weeks of production for a vehicle that sold out with over 100,000 orders? They owe their customers better than that.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So hypothetically speaking. If I get scheduled for early March, then it's possible to have my car by my birthday at the end of May. Only 35 days shy of a year 😂

MaeveMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Hoping this is the week for my 10/07 XLT Ecoboost w/Lux, but I'll believe it when I see it. At this point, I'm preparing for May/June delivery.
10/26 for me, XLT Eco Lux with 4k and 360. When I ordered, I was told approximately 12 weeks for delivery. Today is exactly 12 weeks, no build date. I don't mind waiting if I'm given an honest time frame, but it blows my mind the dealers are that out of touch with how long the process actually is. My lease ends May 1 and at this point I don't expect to have my Maverick before then.

I wish I had known about allocations and constraints and all that before ordering. I could have researched better and maybe gotten it sooner.
Sponsored