What will you name your Maverick

Jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander
I replied to a post with what I named my Ford Escape. Since it was black and blue, I named it Bruiser. Now that I am getting a cyber orange Maverick I'm trying to get a name for it. I haven't yet found a name. If you name your vehicles, what have you named them and what do you think you want to name your new Maverick?

Some random ideas: Pumpkin, Bus Stop (due to it being the colors of a school bus, almost). Charlie as in Charlie Brown's TV show (Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown). So far my favorite and maybe my pick; Pi as in Pumpkin Pie but using the mathematical version.
My barebones ranger I had for many many years was the “little green
I replied to a post with what I named my Ford Escape. Since it was black and blue, I named it Bruiser. Now that I am getting a cyber orange Maverick I'm trying to get a name for it. I haven't yet found a name. If you name your vehicles, what have you named them and what do you think you want to name your new Maverick?

Some random ideas: Pumpkin, Bus Stop (due to it being the colors of a school bus, almost). Charlie as in Charlie Brown's TV show (Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown). So far my favorite and maybe my pick; Pi as in Pumpkin Pie but using the mathematical version.
I owned a barebones ranger for many many years it was known as the “dads little green truck”, this one will most likely be known as “dads little blue truck”.
Sponsored

FAN2PLAYER

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Girlfriend already named my Area 51 maverick Stitch and requested I try for a vanity plate of EXP 626. Louisiana will not let you get that style.
I just looked that up
for a PA vanity plate....... and it's taken already lol

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1

Little bus. But you may have to wear a helmet!

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
Jelly fish because it has a weak spine/frame. Just kidding.
im going with. The Mav

Sponsored

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I will name mine "Lil Britches"

Montykeel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011Escape Hybrid and 2022 XL Poverty Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Showing my age, but will probably call it Brett from the old James Garner Maverick TV show.

I jokingly suggested Pappy and now my wife loves the idea. Before that we had no plans to name it...... We just want to get it.

Sponsored

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
CARUCK
Drives like a CAR
Hauls like a TRUCK
Hence.... CARUCK !!

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maev, like the character in Westworld.
Ford Maverick What will you name your Maverick 1640286428940

73bluebronco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick, 1973 Bronco, 2017 Fiat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Great set of headlights, made South of the border... SofĂ­a.

Bootstrap6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 3 Hothatch Grand Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tomcat
Sponsored