Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
YES, Finally thee email.

Received the email today at 9:56amPST
Scheduled Build Date 01/17/22
Rapid Red Lariat Hybrid First Edition (+ tailgate lock & bed lights)
Southern California
Ordered 07/07/21
Tuttle-Click Ford

3E82AB8E-B7A9-47E1-9C5D-65493DEFB34B_1_201_a.jpeg

Super excited, can not wait for the next email (Estimated Delivery Window).
Congrats! At least I know my FE Rapid Red can be built

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
allocations? dealer has plenty with to cover all 7 hybrid orders and 1 ecoboost at the dealership.
Allocations are part of it. We had a bunch of discussions about this during the first few scheduling weeks. This is what I said then:
I imagined that they prioritize the [scheduling] process something like:
  1. Supply chain (what's available to build within the current constraints right now)
  2. Manufacturing efficiency (most common/like models that can be built together)
  3. Geography (allocating for greatest shipping efficiency/dealer allocations)
  4. Order date (after all else have been accounted for, there may be some priority given to early orders)
Even bumping the order date up to #3 in the prioritization will start to cause issues in a JIT process because you may start to have stocking/shipping issues that could back up manufacturing (issues that wouldn't be there with fewer/more simple builds). I think if people want their order date prioritized based on other's with similar builds (which is what I get from "step 2"), you'd still get more delays in manufacturing because they'd probably just delay building that specific spec because they couldn't/wouldn't ship the earlier order date as soon as the later order date (now two people are without a build and the process a unit behind). I.e., if all the first three priorities line up and there's capacity for one more unit to be delivered, but it is for someone who ordered after someone else, should that unit not be built/delivered
What you should also consider is that June/July probably have more orders than any other month since there was a huge push for reservations. Also, it's good to remember that Ford isn't trying screw you or anyone else (they don't even know who you are). They want to build, deliver, and sell the units as fast as possible (that's what their whole process is set up to do)

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Opened my email @ 2:30 today and what a suprise! My Hot Pepper Red Hybrid Lariat with Lux package, and Co-Pilot 360 is Scheduled for Production the week of Jan 17, 2020. I ordered it from Sarasota Ford 7/05/2021. They are building our Mavericks at last!

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nov 2 order date for a Lariat EB. I'm hopeful but not expecting a scheduling email today. Best of luck everybody!
Best of luck, but I ordered something similar at the end of August and still no build date.

Sponsored

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I don't get an e-mail today... I'll ugly grown man cry... Just joined the group, is there any reason my build would be delayed? I heard rumor the spary-in bed liners hold things up
I am scheduled 12/13 with a spray in bed liner.

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations to all that got a build date. I will be living thru all your joy and experiences until I get my own. Ordered 10/30 so not looking to get anything until May or June. Please post your impression once you receive your new Maverick. Interested in hearing how it does in winter driving. Enjoy

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
So - I live in a small town = small dealership. Order confirmed on 7/9 - still no email - didn't order anything fancy: XLT, Hybrid, Lux. Just curious if anyone has moved to production from a small dealer or if only the big boys are getting scheduled. Thoughts?

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best of luck, but I ordered something similar at the end of August and still no build date.
I didn't get the EB (Ecoboost) reference. That might give you a better shot since I ordered the Hybrid.

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope you're right! After talking to my salesman yesterday I really thought this would be my week! So far nothing yet 😕!
I am right there with you Chris. 6/19 XLT LUX order

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So - I live in a small town = small dealership. Order confirmed on 7/9 - still no email - didn't order anything fancy: XLT, Hybrid, Lux. Just curious if anyone has moved to production from a small dealer or if only the big boys are getting scheduled. Thoughts?
XLT Hybrid Lux ordered 8/17 so I should be behind you. I put the first order in at our dealership and it's a pretty small market/dealer. Will keep an eye on when you get yours.

Hanto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AWesome! I bet your going to love it! But seriously, what the hell. 7/7 hybrid lux and can't get a production date.
Did you order XLT or Lariat?

DailyMTBRider

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL, 2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 12:59 EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 1/31/2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): XL, hybrid, grey, mats, 360, 120 inverter, hitch
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA): Raleigh NC
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 7/30/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA): Chapman, Horsham PA
I'm stoked for you and also jealous... I put the same. order in a month earlier, only difference is a spray in bed liner..... WHYYYYYY

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
YES! I didn't get scheduled yet! I won't have to worry about a fat registration and insurance bill right after Christmas! Woo hoo!
Sponsored