Sponsored

monteleone

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

From all accounts, this should be a MASSIVE hybrid week, so 🤞 to everyone - ESPECIALLY us June/July folks!
FINALLY!!! Received 11:58 Central, build date 1/31, First Edition 2.0 AWD Rapid Red, KS, ordered 6/21/2021 from Rusty Eck Ford.
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My original order shipped…. 😭

for those who don’t know. Jim Click Fuck bent me over so I walked away from a Nov 29th Hybrid build date and reordered mid October. Imagine the pain when I see an email on scheduling day to alert me this truck shipped and I’m not scheduled yet.

Last edited:

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Amazing - I received notification of schedule week:

• Time email was received (include time zone!) - 12:59 EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week - January 17
  • 🛻 All relevant build info - Iconic Silver Hybrid Lariat Lux with moon roof and hard tri-fold.
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable - ATL, GA
  • 🗓 Your original order date - 6/22
  • 🕺 Dealer - Angela Krause Ford, Alpharetta GA
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] LariatNotice

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Seems a bit wishful thinking if we’re this far behind in orders.
I'm too lazy to look at statistics (if they're even out there somewhere), but I would bet that 70-80% of the total Maverick orders came from June/July/first few weeks of August following the initial launch. From there, they probably only a few hundred each month or thousand more over September/October/November. So optimistically the fact that they're still trying to catch up to June/July orders could mean 70-80% of all Maverick orders are fulfilled once June/July is done.

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m still doubtful but would love to be proven wrong

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
I'm too lazy to look at statistics (if they're even out there somewhere), but I would bet that 70-80% of the total Maverick orders came from June/July/first few weeks of August following the initial launch. From there, they probably only a few hundred each month or thousand more over September/October/November. So optimistically the fact that they're still trying to catch up to June/July orders could mean 70-80% of all Maverick orders are fulfilled once June/July is done.
Wishful thinking..... July 7 here and nothing yet. no constrained item either. My venture is that they are keeping space open in production for fleet and South American orders, further screwing us from June and July over. (and August!) furthermore, you'd think with all the hype they'd actually want to make customers happy and get those early orders built ASAP.

Last edited:

duke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Fusion, S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Email received 10:58 mst.

Scheduled the week of January 24th.

Hybrid Lariat, spray-in bed liner, floor mats, ac inverter, Alto Blue.

Ordered 7/29

Horne Ford, Nogales, Arizona

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And let's remember, Ford is not giving any priority to us early hybrid reservers. Otherwise, nearly all of us would have been scheduled in the 5! weeks in JAnuary.

Sponsored

Wilky4258

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Dodge Challenger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Praise Satan! I got the scheduling email!
Hybrid, XL, Carbonized Gray, Spray-in Bed Liner, Carpeted and All Weather Floor Mats
Ordered: 6/23/21
Scheduling email received: 12/2/21 @ 12:58 p.m.
Build week: 1/17/22

Good luck to everyone. I really hope everyone gets their order as soon as possible, especially those that have waited since June and July to hear anything.
I received my email today but I Praise Jesus instead.. Best of luck with the Maverick..

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
YES, Finally thee email.

Received the email today at 9:56amPST
Scheduled Build Date 01/17/22
Rapid Red Lariat Hybrid First Edition (+ tailgate lock & bed lights)
Southern California
Ordered 07/07/21
Tuttle-Click Ford

3E82AB8E-B7A9-47E1-9C5D-65493DEFB34B_1_201_a.jpeg

Super excited, can not wait for the next email (Estimated Delivery Window).
You are lucky and have one of the rarest RR FE Hybrid scheduled. Congrats even though I ordered a few days before you and still waiting on RR FE Hybrid.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Email received 10:58 mst.

Scheduled the week of January 24th.

Hybrid Lariat, spray-in bed liner, floor mats, ac inverter, Alto Blue.

Ordered 7/29

Horne Ford, Nogales, Arizona
What the &$&!. End of July order yet my July 7 order can't be touched apparently. Anyways, happy for you and let me know it handles those Arizona mountains so when I drive down there to see family I can it loose-if i ever get scheduled.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would think less than 25% orders were placed in June & July. 40% in Oct & Nov. I think 5+% missed order cut off date.

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 12:59 EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 1/31/2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): XL, hybrid, grey, mats, 360, 120 inverter, hitch
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA): Raleigh NC
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 7/30/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA): Chapman, Horsham PA
Sponsored