Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Enjoy our Maverick order tracker tool which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Maverick!

Maverick Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

Note: none of your inputted data is recorded or saved in any way. Nor is any data passed on or shared in any way.
Sponsored

Maverick-xv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Expedition XLT
I guess we will have to wait when build is scheduled/serialized for VIN to be assigned. Also nowhere on email or dealer order printout I could see the Order Number, there is a lot of codes though on the printout.

Last edited:

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would assume the process is similar to the Bronco order I have.

As mentioned above a VIN will not be assigned until your build is cleared and scheduled for production.

At the point your VIN is assigned you can no longer change anything on your order with your dealer.

This process does seem different from the Bronco in the fact that there doesn't seem to be an order number assigned. For the Bronco the reservation/order number showed up on my Ford.com account under reservations as soon as I reserved it. The reservation process was different as you did it by actually entering all your information and choosing a trim level but not any features to begin with. They charged $100 for a Bronco reservation. Then it changed to order submitted after it was ordered with the dealer a few months later when the order banks opened up. The dealer took my reservation number and it was linked to my order to keep my place in line and show up on my Ford.com account.

Not sure how we can link our Maverick order to our Ford.com account. I'm assuming it can utilize the email given, but just not sure. I thought about calling the Ford hotline and asking or waiting to see what happens once scheduling rolls around.

1st Bronco picture was after my reservation
2nd Bronco picture was after my order
3rd Bronco picture is what I see under my reservations on my Ford.com account
(Note the Build on the website does not resemble my ordered build and is the same for many other Bronco order holders)

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] ADBFAA4D-92FC-40A5-8548-A70D910765EA

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 7CBDDC04-EEAD-4070-87F0-08392CD743B2

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 1D293DBB-D2F1-4CA2-B5CA-948C79F2CCF1

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] C3EF0B0F-E10B-4849-AB70-DC66EE511835

Last edited:

Sponsored

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How will be notified that a VIN has been created? Just have to ask the dealer?
You should get an email at the same email address where you got the order confirmation. It will then say scheduled for production for a specific week and include your VIN number.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes this ordering process *is* different than the bronco because the bronco featured orders that Ford says are dealer stuffed. So for the Maverick they are requiring this pre-order process to capture actual Dls associated with the order.

Claymore

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Journey
My 07 Sport Trac was awesome.........Maverick reminds very much of that vehicle.
I'm sure my New Maverick will live up to the same expectations.
Big difference is the power.
Sport Trac was equipped with a Mustang V-8.
I'm shy 24 years from 100 so power is not that important to me anymore.
Looking forward to a reliable vehicle that I can drive with pride!!!

Last edited:

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this true? I didn’t get an order email, just a scan of your the printout from the dealer.
Did anyone else get this or would
It be coming later?
You should get an order confirmation from Ford to your email. Call your dealer and make sure they have the right email address.

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 07 Sport Trac was awesome.........Maverick reminds very much of that vehicle.
I'm sure my New Maverick will live up to the same expectations.
Big difference is the power.
Sport Trac was equipped with a Mustang V-8.
I'm shy 24 years from 100 so power is not that important to me anymore.
Looking forward to a reliable vehicle that I can drive with pride!!!
your V-8 had 292 hp which was a lot heavier truck also, if you get the 2.0 as I did, I bet you will be impressed with the power.

Sponsored

Random

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Maverick Hybrid FE Lux & ‘11Toyota Sienna XLE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should get an order confirmation from Ford to your email. Call your dealer and make sure they have the right email address.
Ugh, hopefully it was actually ordered.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My confirmation email hit my inbox before I even left the dealership after placing my order. It will look something like this.

5075051C-2B5A-41CB-83C8-F4FE53EDD486.jpeg
Same here.

Kirch0816

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
I guess we will have to wait when build is scheduled/serialized for VIN to be assigned. Also nowhere on email or dealer order printout I could see the Order Number, there is a lot of codes though on the printout.
I work at a dealership. If you call your dealership they will be able to give it to you

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Well she confirmed my order was made 6/28 but unknown why I didn’t get an email. She stated she receives an email was a vin is assigned and the approximate delivery date. I’ll just have to trust the process.
Try calling the Ford Marketing number to confirm your order:

1-800-334-4375

Option 1 for English then Option 4 for Maverick.
Sponsored