Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Try calling the Ford Marketing number to confirm your order:

1-800-334-4375

Option 1 for English then Option 4 for Maverick.
i called them once. They were quite efficient and friendly.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well she confirmed my order was made 6/28 but unknown why I didn’t get an email. She stated she receives an email was a vin is assigned and the approximate delivery date. I’ll just have to trust the process.
Sounds like they might have created the order as a dealer stock order rather than a customer retail order - that could lower your priority, I was follow-up - if the order was done correctly and with your email, you should have received a confirmation from Ford directly.

LCuster380

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Interesting call....I just called on my order of 2 XL White Hybrids, gentleman was extremely helpful. Good news, said both orders in and was the earliest he had seen (placed the order on 6/7/21 with dealership). Dealer placed order with Ford on 6/11/2021. Bad news...young man said the hybrids probably would not go into production until December (I am assuming he is in the know?). I am sure there will be variations, but that was disappointment.

Random

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Maverick Hybrid FE Lux & ‘11Toyota Sienna XLE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks they confirmed it. They stated they’ve had a bunch of calls today too so this was helpful to many.
Try calling the Ford Marketing number to confirm your order:

1-800-334-4375

Option 1 for English then Option 4 for Maverick.

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Interesting call....I just called on my order of 2 XL White Hybrids, gentleman was extremely helpful. Good news, said both orders in and was the earliest he had seen (placed the order on 6/7/21 with dealership). Dealer placed order with Ford on 6/11/2021. Bad news...young man said the hybrids probably would not go into production until December (I am assuming he is in the know?). I am sure there will be variations, but that was disappointment.
Until I hear it from ford I don't believe it.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Until I hear it from ford I don't believe it.
Agreed - that would suck for me if they didn't even hit the line until December. I'm a 6/21 order so obviously behind numerous others but I'll be paying attention to what Ford days along the way.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed - that would suck for me if they didn't even hit the line until December. I'm a 6/21 order so obviously behind numerous others but I'll be paying attention to what Ford days along the way.
So much speculation out there.

Ford needs to do something to squash it.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So much speculation out there.

Ford needs to do something to squash it.
I'm very much used to this with the Bronco, that's for sure (as are some others on this forum). As I've mentioned elsewhere, thankfully I have a reliable, even though ancient, car for the time being.

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called the ford number 1-800-334-4375 no help said they don't have any info on the
Mavericks and I needed to call the dealer.
Probably because someone posted the number and they are getting blown up now

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
That's strange since I've read there are people with hybrid orders who have already been pulled down to Priority Code 02. I'd take what he said with a grain of salt.

RobAge80

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My confirmation email hit my inbox before I even left the dealership after placing my order. It will look something like this.

5075051C-2B5A-41CB-83C8-F4FE53EDD486.jpeg
Same for me! Can’t wait to get mines! 🙂