First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are clearing $2k profit even including the sales tax, registration fees, dealer fees you already paid, sure why not. Are they going to order you another one at 4% under invoice?
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FIrst off, shop it to carvana and places like that to see what they would do. If I could make $5k off it and upgrade to a newer model I'd seriously consider it. For instance, if the 23 model has significant improvements I would do it in a heartbeat. Think, rattler with locking rear diff.:p

Sponsored

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Yup. I ordered my Bronco in May. Since I had no idea when it would be built, I ordered my Maverick and made a killing selling my Q50. Still don’t have a vin or build date on the Bronco. But I get to drive a brand new Lariat maverick until the Bronco is ready. Just hoping that I do alright on selling the maverick whenever the bronco is ready.
Also carb gray ftw
Ford Maverick Would you Flip your Mav? FEC6140F-A54B-4B32-8E85-2740B3AC4EC1

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Probably not as any other car would cost you more in the future. Even though you have another car, you bought this one for a reason. Maybe also check what you could sell the other one for, you might be surprised and clear a nice amount on that one too.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
FIrst off, shop it to carvana and places like that to see what they would do. If I could make $5k off it and upgrade to a newer model I'd seriously consider it. For instance, if the 23 model has significant improvements I would do it in a heartbeat. Think, rattler with locking rear diff.:p
I’ve been trying to run it through Carvana just out of curiosity. They can’t do one yet because the car is too new. The system they use don’t show them to be active even though their vin will pull up info. Vroom was able to do appraisals. But they offered me about 4K under MSRP. I think it’s going to take a month or so for them to get straight.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Just to get railed on the Hybrid with wait time and likely mark ups. Makes no sense.

I am an old school type a buyer. I have zero use for a Hybrid anyways. I'll keep the 250hp and towing capability...

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Would you Flip your Mav? Madea

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
I’ve been trying to run it through Carvana just out of curiosity. They can’t do one yet because the car is too new. The system they use don’t show them to be active even though their vin will pull up info. Vroom was able to do appraisals. But they offered me about 4K under MSRP. I think it’s going to take a month or so for them to get straight.
I got an offer from carvana out of curiosity. It took 5 days for the manual appraisal. They offered $33k on my $30.8k MSRP. So pretty much break even after taxes and fees.

I just sold my previous car to carvana and when the guy came to pick it up he said they just bought a Bronco sport with 15k miles on it for $6k over what the owner paid for it last year. So was a little surprised the offer wasn’t higher. I’m just guessing not a large enough market for their algorithms to price it yet so we’ll see what happens in the coming months.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an offer from carvana out of curiosity. It took 5 days for the manual appraisal. They offered $33k on my $30.8k MSRP. So pretty much break even after taxes and fees.

I just sold my previous car to carvana and when the guy came to pick it up he said they just bought a Bronco sport with 15k miles on it for $6k over what the owner paid for it last year. So was a little surprised the offer wasn’t higher. I’m just guessing not a large enough market for their algorithms to price it yet so we’ll see what happens in the coming months.
I would STRONGLY suggest anyone wanting to sell their car check BOTH Carvana AND CarMax for prices offered. CarMax beat Carvana's offer by $1000 on my Accord. I just bought out the lease and sold to CarMax and got a $9K check. I put down $3K, so factoring in my 36 month $200 payments.. I drove a brand new Accord around for 3 years for FREE!!!!!!
Sponsored