First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who at Ford do I call to discuss the inept shipping/delivery of Mavericks.

My Maverick traveled nearly 2800 miles by rail in 13 days and has been sitting in Atlanta 115 miles from my dealership for 7+ days.

After waiting 15 months, Ford can't figure out the last 115 miles to get my Maverick to me.
Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just scream at the top of your lungs right this second and air your grievances with the (hopefully) inanimate objects around you. It will have the same effect as calling a ford rep, but less time consuming lol you’ve gotta wait like everyone else. At least your truck exists already. More than many can say.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not really Ford, they contract out their truck haul from the railyard. Mine sat in Chicago forever and then sat at the rail yard forever, my father's sat at the rail yard for almost 2 weeks. Just be patient. Ford has nothing to do with it.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Who do I call? 1674006102153

bout equal results

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My Maverick traveled nearly 2800 miles by rail in 13 days and has been sitting in Atlanta 115 miles from my dealership for 7+ days.

After waiting 15 months, Ford can't figure out the last 115 miles to get my Maverick to me.
Did you just post this 17 minutes ago while showing being ‘banned’? How is that possible?

Last edited:

Sponsored

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm a Ford A-Plan buyer and ordered my '22 Mav on 10/18/2021. It was rolled to a '23 and I finally took delivery in Dallas last week (15 months later). Once your Mav arrived at the Railyard there is nothing anyone can do to expedite the delivery to the dealer. Assuming you've been patient for quite a long time, just continue in that vein and know that you are closer to delivery. Relax...you'll be very happy once you're handed the keys!

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

There is a pretty severe shortage of truck drivers, and since they're the guys that move things the last few miles between rail terminals and their ultimate destination (among other jobs, such as traditional long haul trucking), well, shortages have consequences. Throw in the prices of diesel and legal compliance and emissions regulations, and I can see why there are fewer drivers than are needed.

Also, as another poster said, at least your truck has been built and shipped. Many, such as myself, haven't even had our trucks built yet.

Count your blessings.

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jeep Cherokee and 2006 F-150 2022 Maverick EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not really Ford, they contract out their truck haul from the railyard. Mine sat in Chicago forever and then sat at the rail yard forever, my father's sat at the rail yard for almost 2 weeks. Just be patient. Ford has nothing to do with it.
Agree.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you just post this 17 minutes ago while showing being ‘banned’? How is that possible?.
lol...Right??

OP, try BR549...

ripperAZ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MachE 2021 Genesis G90 2032 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

There are no transportation drivers available in many cases hiring is so needed in that industry, but everything is slow. It has nothing to do with the Ford. Just pray that one of these new drivers doesn’t nearly destroy your truck like they did to my Mustang Mach-E. I waited over a year for.

best of luck. It’s nobody’s fault in particular just lack of staffing due to the pandemic and other issues.

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are no transportation drivers available in many cases hiring is so needed in that industry, but everything is slow. It has nothing to do with the Ford. Just pray that one of these new drivers doesn’t nearly destroy your truck like they did to my Mustang Mach-E. I waited over a year for.

best of luck. It’s nobody’s fault in particular just lack of staffing due to the pandemic and other issues.
I recently saw a photo somewhere of a brand new 2023 Bronco Sport that got smashed into an overpass on its way to the dealer. Never even had a chance!

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No one. You wait like a mature adult, not a child stomping your foot wanting your toy now.

agrofarm100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
carrington
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda fit and super duty ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an email at 8:24 pm.
"
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2023 Maverick XL is delivered to Smart Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of January 7, 2023, and January 13, 2023, has been updated to between January 19, 2023, and January 25, 2023.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle."

I'm just happy to get the email and not going to call anyone. First order was oct 12 2021. Thanks for the email Ford!
Sponsored