First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday I contacted Ford chat like I do every week to check on delivery date. Once again they pushed the date until next week saying it was still at the ramp.. To my surprise just after 4:00 I get a call from the sales manager at my dealer saying my Maverick came in! Its in the shop getting the recall done. He said since I ordered last year I get the 750 off Ford promotion coupon, x plan and lower interest rates. I’m swinging by today after work so they can evaluate my trade in. I told him trade in values have gone down since I ordered. He said don’t worry I will take care of you! Friday or Saturday would be the soonest I could actually pick it up! Hope everything works out. Funny thing is last night I got an email from Ford saying delivery has been delayed again lol. Sounds like Fords tracking system is behind just a little…

update 1:
Went to the dealer yesterday and was able to take a look at it and sit in it! I'm 6,1 235lbs and fit without an issue. I can also fit comfortably behind myself! Dealer was great! I was in and out within 30 minutes. Gave me my xplan, 750 Ford bonus cash reward and 2k more for my trade in than carmax and carvana was going to give me! No dealer markup and they will be brining my truck today to get a spray in liner put on! I should be able to pick it up Saturday!

Ford Maverick I got the call! PXL_20220803_203839363
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ztnichol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! My expected build is week of August 15, also ordered last year. Do you have anymore info on the $750 off promo? I thought that was just an email some people were receiving, which I have not.

OP
OP
Scupking

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! My expected build is week of August 15, also ordered last year. Do you have anymore info on the $750 off promo? I thought that was just an email some people were receiving, which I have not.
I received 2 letters in the mail last year. Both from my dealer. Though I didn't even mention it when I talked to the sales manager yesterday. He just said you will also get the 750 bonus cash offer since it was in the time frame of when you ordered last year.
Sponsored