Sponsored

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
I’m not talking about mods, I’m talking about flashlight, gloves, first aid kit, etc.
A large military tool bag with a variety of hand tools and several tie down straps. A couple of clean rags and an old towel might also come in handy.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Machete = Guns 🧐
Ford Maverick What essential staple items do you keep in your Maverick? VUHABffwHaJ-?w=128&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.3&pid=1

I dont need to shoot anything in particular but you can scare off most anyone that wouldnt fight back and have both parties lose anyway with a machete. Plus a machete it good for chopping things, building traction aids, preparing survival foods and structures. Generally way more useful and 87% as scary. Ohh and the most you ever need to spend on one is around $35. Leave the guns to the big money Bronco buyers. Us poor Maverick folks gotta save money.

Last edited:

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
VUHABffwHaJ-?w=128&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.3&pid=1.jpg

I dont need to shoot anything in particular but you can scare off most anyone that wouldnt fight back and have both parties lose anyway with a machete. Plus a machete it good for chopping things, building traction aids, preparing survival foods and structures. Generally way more useful and 87% as scary. Ohh and the most you ever need to spend on one is around $35. Leave the guns to the big money Bronco buyers. Us poor Maverick folks gotta save money.
I actually have one in my Maverick 😉

Sponsored

Cheesehead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gloves, flashlight, first aid kit, jumper cables, knife, bungee cords, towel, dog collapsible water bowl and extra usb cables.

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's a lot harder to do with some of the LEDs in the Maverick. Head and tail lights are "one piece" without field replaceable bulbs.
I still do what I can. 😉

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A bottle of 190 proof Everclear. It’s a degreaser, wound sterilizer, fire starter, emergency night cap, etc..
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't know why, but the thought of an "emergency" night cap made me laugh... My first image was an old dude with striped pajamas, desperately digging through the stuff under his back seat, finally pulling out a striped stocking cap, and heaving a huge sigh of relief as he dons his night cap... Then that same old geezer again digs around under the back seat of his Maverick, pulls out a bottle of Everclear, and does another huge sigh of relief as he takes a couple of sips... Another emergency situation handled by the Maverick! (I know - go drink more coffee, Jim...)

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Jump box, first aid kit including "blow out kit" for puncture wounds and gun shots, flash lights, speed loaders, magazines, knife, blanket, hammock, cleaning supplies (window cleaner and quick detail along with micro fiber towels), extra USB cables, hitch mount recovery shackle, and recovery strap, 4 water bottles.

All fits under the rear seat. Most is in a Ford backpack.

Last edited:
Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Some great ideas here, thank you. I plan on placing some of these items under the rear seat in case the wife ever needs them.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
many many uses…

Ford Maverick What essential staple items do you keep in your Maverick? 1685658193785

OP
OP
Ponchsox

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those storing fire extinguishers, where are you mounting them? Laying under the rear seat sounds like a bad idea especially in extreme heat.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those storing fire extinguishers, where are you mounting them? Laying under the rear seat sounds like a bad idea especially in extreme heat.
Well there goes my idea of storing the extinguisher under the hood :p

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Other than obivoius safety stuff like jumper cables, jack, spare tire, wrench set.
my wirless adpater and wired plug in. my maverick yeti:) i get thirsty to! i have duster for my black maverick...i dont really need anything else.
Sponsored