Sponsored

What did you buy with your Ford Pass points?

Maverickent

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It is very rare for me to have rear seat passengers, as well. But I did put the liners in the rear, because we sometimes purchase plants that fit nicely behind the seats, and somehow they ALWAYS leak some muddy water during transport... Murphy's Law in action, I suppose. The SmartLiner rears fit every bit as well as the front ones.
Awesome! That tells me the staff at the garden center understand the watering needs of the plant material. I'll get the rears too someday, for the same reason now that I think about it.
Sponsored

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just received my ford maverick hybrid xlt and was told it takes about 30 days to get the points for the purchase. I bought a lot of accessories already for my truck and heard you can use your ford pass points for oil changes, etc. too. Do you have any recommendations on what to buy with your points? I'm looking for the best bang for your buck. Not looking to buy a $50 deezee tailgate dampener that I can get on Amazon for $28. Any recommendations is appreciated. Thank you in advance
i like this thread. but everyone should understand that almost ANY Ford OEM accessory will have a higher price point than most other online offerings. that being said the hook for the Ford Pass Points is mainly twofold: first Ford gives you the points with a vehicle purchase and dealer performed service & parts sales, 2nd Ford is usually where you have to shop for 'genuine' Ford branded merch. i used my points towards a OEM soft rollup cover. after applying points i rolled outta there with a new in the box bed cover for the grand total of $11 and change sales tax included !!! took me just short of a hour to install, i'm certain i could do it again in 30min as its really not that hard.

Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? PXL_20230522_230442802

Sponsored

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d use it for the works oil changes. I think the points will cover 4. I know you might be able to get oil change at other places for less money, but I use Ford dealer that way if something happens it’s on Ford.

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the custom Maverick front window sunshield, and two different rear cargo nets. One is horizontal and the other is a vertical. Cost out of pocket for all three was about $20.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My engine cover....now I don't have to hide my eyes when I open the hood! :ROFLMAO:

Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? IMG_1192.JPG

Cobraj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Jeep Gladiator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored
OP
OP

Jrplaw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oil change!
What's crazy is I have over 5,000 miles on my truck since March 2023 and the app says I still have just under 5,000 miles before I get an oil change.

OP
OP

Jrplaw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's crazy is I have over 5,000 miles on my truck since March 2023 and the app says I still have another 5,000+ miles before I get an oil change.
Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? Screenshot_20230715_145045_FordPass

Cobraj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Jeep Gladiator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's crazy is I have over 5,000 miles on my truck since March 2023 and the app says I still have another 5,000+ miles before I get an oil change.
I went 9k on my oil , ford pass said oil life was at 17%. I do mostly highway and I hope they used synthetic oil. Would love to know if that oil monitor is ok to go by or change your oil every 3-5k miles! I used to go 10k miles on my rav4 with synthetic oil. Not sure what hybrid rules are!

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I went 9k on my oil , ford pass said oil life was at 17%. I do mostly highway and I hope they used synthetic oil. Would love to know if that oil monitor is ok to go by or change your oil every 3-5k miles! I used to go 10k miles on my rav4 with synthetic oil. Not sure what hybrid rules are!
Well, the manual tells us to change the oil when the indicator tells us it's time. The computer in the truck takes into account the amount of time the engine is running, the load on the engine, and a bunch of other factors to come up with the oil change interval.
If you look in the FordPass app, where it shows the oil change due, it basically tells you the same thing.

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's crazy is I have over 5,000 miles on my truck since March 2023 and the app says I still have just under 5,000 miles before I get an oil change.
For that engine to give you good service, I’d change it every 5000 miles.
Sponsored