Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pictures...
292210084_783948599291855_6973033135189507491_n.jpg

292068400_401455521805524_942792402999837294_n.jpg

292087950_1570865109994818_256000000154334750_n.jpg
Just a note - if you plan to have your Maverick serviced at Bellingham Ford you'll need to make an appointment about a month out - they are always booked up forever. I needed my second oil change around 10K and had to go to Mount Vernon as I didn't want to go past my oil life indicator. I'm using full synthetic oil. I'm changing my oil about every 5K on my 4K FX4.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a note - if you plan to have your Maverick serviced at Bellingham Ford you'll need to make an appointment about a month out - they are always booked up forever. I needed my second oil change around 10K and had to go to Mount Vernon as I didn't want to go past my oil life indicator. I'm using full synthetic oil. I'm changing my oil about every 5K on my 4K FX4.
They should look at expanding their service dept. They are leaving a lot of money on the table. Mullinax Ford in Olympia has a Ford Quick Lane Service Center across the street from the dealer with 6-8 bays. No appointment necessary. I do my oil changes there. I do my OEM Mileage Interval Services (10k, 25k, etc.) at the main dealer service center. I have to book about a week out for Friday or Saturday appointments for that.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. I actually plan to do that soon. I'm at 650 miles now. On all my new car/truck I always get my oil changed at 1000 miles no matter what. Peace of mind I suppose.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
what does that mean?
Retail orders are assigned a priority code between 10-19. The default priority code in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system is 19, meaning Dealers need to manually assign a lower priority code if they want to prioritize one order over another, with code 10 being the best they can pick. Each Dealer's USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is exclusive to that dealership and independent from any other dealership.

Priority codes 01 and 02 can only be assigned by a Ford regional office or "higher up" in Ford Corporate. It means someone (or a computer algorithm) moved the priority code. Unscheduled orders with 01 or 02 priority codes receive the most consideration for scheduling.

Being at a 2 doesn't mean it will be immediately picked for scheduling (some people have been at 2 for months), but it is much better than being at priority 10-19. 2 means it will be picked before any order still sitting at a higher number. This assumes a dealer did not have dozens of their orders changed to a 2 at the same time. It assumes that only a few are sitting at a 2 at any one time.

I haven't talked to my dealer to ask how many they have at a 2 versus still at a 10-19, but I was a 19 since the day I ordered, so I assume my dealer leaves them all at a 19 when ordering. If I don't get scheduled next week, I will probably check in to inquire about how many unscheduled orders they still have, and what the spread of priority codes are on the remaining orders. Last time I asked my dealer (in June), they said they had something like 35 unscheduled orders. I am hoping that between June and now they got some of those 35 scheduled and that my move to priority 2 means something good is coming in the next few weeks. I am going to be out camping with no cell reception most of next week, so it might a fun surprise when I come back and check in with Ford to see if anything happened while I was gone.

Last edited:

Phranc68

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Ram 3500, Honda Odyssey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Mullinax in Olympia last August. My build was cancelled recently. I searched lots all over the area and got my EB Lariat FX-4 last October. Love it so much.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Retail orders are assigned a priority code between 10-19. The default priority code in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system is 19, meaning Dealers need to manually assign a lower priority code if they want to prioritize one order over another, with code 10 being the best they can pick. Each Dealer's USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is exclusive to that dealership and independent from any other dealership.

Priority codes 01 and 02 can only be assigned by a Ford regional office or "higher up" in Ford Corporate. It means someone (or a computer algorithm) moved the priority code. Unscheduled orders with 01 or 02 priority codes receive the most consideration for scheduling.

Being at a 2 doesn't mean it will be immediately picked for scheduling (some people have been at 2 for months), but it is much better than being at priority 10-19. 2 means it will be picked before any order still sitting at a higher number. This assumes a dealer did not have dozens of their orders changed to a 2 at the same time. It assumes that only a few are sitting at a 2 at any one time.

I haven't talked to my dealer to ask how many they have at a 2 versus still at a 10-19, but I was a 19 since the day I ordered, so I assume my dealer leaves them all at a 19 when ordering. If I don't get scheduled next week, I will probably check in to inquire about how many unscheduled orders they still have, and what the spread of priority codes are on the remaining orders. Last time I asked my dealer (in June), they said they had something like 35 unscheduled orders. I am hoping that between June and now they got some of those 35 scheduled and that my move to priority 2 means something good is coming in the next few weeks. I am going to be out camping with no cell reception most of next week, so it might a fun surprise when I come back and check in with Ford to see if anything happened while I was gone.
Thanks.
I also have an F150 Lightning on order from the same dealer. I ordered it first week of december 2021 and from what I learned last July my order is still buried in the 500+ orders allocated for Washington state orders. I don't even care anymore. Now that Ford increased the price by $7000 my interest is subsiding.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks.
I also have an F150 Lightning on order from the same dealer. I ordered it first week of december 2021 and from what I learned last July my order is still buried in the 500+ orders allocated for Washington state orders. I don't even care anymore. Now that Ford increased the price by $7000 my interest is subsiding.
I think a lot of folks are underestimating just how poor the range will be, especially if you're using it as a truck.

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has the local dealers now require putting down a deposit ahead of 2023 orders? I had talked to a rep at Bickford Ford in Snohomish and he said it’s $500 non-refundable.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has the local dealers now require putting down a deposit ahead of 2023 orders? I had talked to a rep at Bickford Ford in Snohomish and he said it’s $500 non-refundable.
Bickford wanted $1000 nonrefundable for me last year. I laughed and thanked the guy for his time.

I believe Bowen Scarff is doing $100 refundable.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Bickford wanted $1000 nonrefundable for me last year. I laughed and thanked the guy for his time.

I believe Bowen Scarff is doing $100 refundable.
Non-refundable deposit is a non-starter for me. Dealer would pocket that $500 if I were to back out of the purchase for whatever reason (ie truck suffered damage during transport).

I just called Bowen Scarff and they’re currently not taking pre orders, and when the order banks open next month they’ll ask a $500 refundable deposit.

Bill Pierre, when I last talked to them two months ago, said no deposit down but not sure if it’s still the case at this point.

Edit: Had spoken over the phone with a sales rep at Ford of Kirkland, said no deposit required. Visited the dealer the following day, said rep had taken the day off and spoke with another rep and said they require $500 refundable. 🤨

Last edited:

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Non-refundable deposit is a non-starter for me. Dealer would pocket that $500 if I were to back out of the purchase for whatever reason (ie truck suffered damage during transport).

I just called Bowen Scarff and they’re currently not taking pre orders, and when the order banks open next month they’ll ask a $500 refundable deposit.

Bill Pierre, when I last talked to them two months ago, said no deposit down but not sure if it’s still the case at this point.

Edit: Just spoke with Ford of Kirkland, no deposit required.
Bowen Scarff in Kent? They already took a $100 refundable deposit from me as well as the pre-order. Maybe they changed their mind since then. But they better be honoring my arrangement.....

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Bowen Scarff in Kent? They already took a $100 refundable deposit from me as well as the pre-order. Maybe they changed their mind since then. But they better be honoring my arrangement.....
They capped the pre-orders at 500 and it was $100 down. When the order banks open next month then they’ll start taking $500 refundable deposit.
Sponsored