Western Washington

Raycoast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bowen Scarff in Kent? They already took a $100 refundable deposit from me as well as the pre-order. Maybe they changed their mind since then. But they better be honoring my arrangement.....
Good evening, I work at Bowen Scarff, we would not ask you for any other deposit other than the refundable $100 you already submitted. It gets confusing as the Ford website asks for a $500 minimum on some orders but we do not ask for that if you are directly working with the store.
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good evening, I work at Bowen Scarff, we would not ask you for any other deposit other than the refundable $100 you already submitted. It gets confusing as the Ford website asks for a $500 minimum on some orders but we do not ask for that if you are directly working with the store.
Makes sense. :)

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Harris Ford in Lynnwood has a hybrid on the lot they just called me about. If anyone wants to jump on it. Don't know any details since I said I wanted my EcoBoost I have on order.....

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
As to the above post - Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent has been fantastic. Sam Olson has been my salesman, and even the Sales Manager RJ has been great in his communication and follow up. Ordered an ECB Lariat Alto Blue. Can't wait.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Harris Ford in Lynnwood has a hybrid on the lot they just called me about. If anyone wants to jump on it. Don't know any details since I said I wanted my EcoBoost I have on order.....
On their website they only show one with no information and a $37,350 price tag.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On their website they only show one with no information and a $37,350 price tag.
May be the one. I didn't want to keep my sale guy on the phone since I knew I didn't want it. Figured he was competing with other salespeople to start calling down their wait-lists from 2022 orders that were not delivered. Wanted to give him a good chance at his commission. No strong feelings about any markup. I guarantee there is one for the hybrid he called me about.

minnow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Miata, 2007 V8 4Runner, 2019 GTI SE 6MT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else have their truck show up in Portland this morning? Fingers crossed it's on a carrier before next week!

First Name
Renzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone else have their truck show up in Portland this morning? Fingers crossed it's on a carrier before next week!
whatā€™s your estimated delivery dates? Mine are 22nd to the 28th and the tracker still says ā€œawaiting shippingā€ ā˜¹

minnow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Miata, 2007 V8 4Runner, 2019 GTI SE 6MT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
whatā€™s your estimated delivery dates? Mine are 22nd to the 28th and the tracker still says ā€œawaiting shippingā€ ā˜¹
Mine is estimated to be here between the 27th and the 3rd. That's a bummer :/ there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how these things are scheduled. That said, you could try contacting your dealer or Ford support and try to determine if the tracker just isn't updated (happened to me).

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The tracker was useless for most folks. Given that Portland gets a lot of Ford vehicles, it's unlikely that you'll wait for long. I think it took 4-5 days for mine to hitch a ride up to the Seattle area back in December. Delivered within hours after pickup.

Sponsored
First Name
Renzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine is estimated to be here between the 27th and the 3rd. That's a bummer :/ there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how these things are scheduled. That said, you could try contacting your dealer or Ford support and try to determine if the tracker just isn't updated (happened to me).

yeah the Dealer also sees that is "awaiting Shipment" .. In the chat with ford I was informed that the last update on my order was 8/28 lol well that explains a couple of things lol just gotta keep waiting lol

" Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Maverick order, I see that your Maverick is Awaiting Shipment at Ford Hermosillo Assembly. The most recent update as of Aug-28-2022 reflects a delivery ETA window of Sep-22-2022 to Sep-28-2022. "

SEA_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wanted to make sure to post an update that I finally got my Maverick on 9/16. It was just a couple weeks shy of a year since I ordered last October. I had been tracking the truck the entire time since ordering (weeks of Ford chat>vin>window sticker>rail car#). Thankfully my salesperson Mahdi at Harris Ford in Lynnwood called me when the truck showed up on a truck carrier because it was almost 1 week before the estimated date. Overall very happy with the truck & thankfully no surprises when it came to purchasing since they honored MSRP.

I really hope that anyone who hasn't gotten their truck yet either gets a 22 or the private offer on a 23 with no issues/games. I know there have been others who waited longer than me so I'm very thankful.

I hope we can all plan a meetup sometime soon too :)

Reactions: bgn

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wanted to make sure to post an update that I finally got my Maverick on 9/16. It was just a couple weeks shy of a year since I ordered last October. I had been tracking the truck the entire time since ordering (weeks of Ford chat>vin>window sticker>rail car#). Thankfully my salesperson Mahdi at Harris Ford in Lynnwood called me when the truck showed up on a truck carrier because it was almost 1 week before the estimated date. Overall very happy with the truck & thankfully no surprises when it came to purchasing since they honored MSRP.

I really hope that anyone who hasn't gotten their truck yet either gets a 22 or the private offer on a 23 with no issues/games. I know there have been others who waited longer than me so I'm very thankful.

I hope we can all plan a meetup sometime soon too :)
Making me feel better about my trip to Harris Ford sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's when mine is predicted to deliver.

No need to try to hold their hand when it came to price protection or incentives? Did you go with the Ford Interest Rates from back when you ordered? Or some other financing?

SEA_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Making me feel better about my trip to Harris Ford sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's when mine is predicted to deliver.

No need to try to hold their hand when it came to price protection or incentives? Did you go with the Ford Interest Rates from back when you ordered? Or some other financing?
My salesman was great, but yes when it came to paperwork there was definitely some hand holding but it was bearable. I will say itā€™s good to arrive prepared with printouts of your DORA/order sheet to verify the price protection. There was initially a slight issue with the price being a bit off due to tax amount (our tax rate here is 10.9% total unfortunately šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø) but other than that it was smooth sailing once adjusted. They do all their signing digitally on a desk screen so make sure to decline any extras you donā€™t want. Also, if thereā€™s anything wrong with the truck at delivery make sure itā€™s noted in case you need to come back. For mine they didnā€™t have as much time for PDR inspection which is why some items were missing but my salesman made sure to note it on a piece of paper saying theyā€™d put on the center caps later.

I was able to get the 0% 36 months with Ford Credit & price protected to my original order date of 10/1. I couldnā€™t use the $500 farm bureau offer but Iā€™m pursuing it separately with Fordā€™s program contact email.

I ended up getting the 8-year/100k mile/$0 deductible Ford Protect ESP for ~$1,700 form Granger Fordā€™s website. (including bulb add-on). Harris wanted like $4k for their 3rd party one šŸ˜‚

If you can, try to get the rail car # from Ford chat once your truck is marked as shipped, it proved helpful to at least know when it left the border heading up to Portland.

I wish you the best with your order, I think it will all work out for you since thereā€™s at least been 2-3 forum members now that have used Harris for custom orders.hope to see you & others at a local meet
-up sometime in the future.

Reactions: bgn

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hold off on that local meet-up and I'll be there. Got this today.

Ford Maverick Western Washington 1664510367856
Sponsored