First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stopped by my Ford dealer yesterday to ask a couple of questions, After spending way too much time on this forum, I was wondering. My priority code is indeed 10, dealer allocations are high at this dealer, they sell lots of trucks. MSRP is locked unless some component from Ford is priced higher.
They also happened to have a A51 Lariat that some lucky lady will drive away with today. I got to sit in it. (-: Hoping to get mine by my birthday (Nov)
Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
North Cascade National Park. Tried out some dirt/gravel roads. Little truck handled them pretty well. Since I still had factory tires, no cell service and family with me I didn't try anything crazy.

Ford Maverick Western Washington IMG_20220328_130130

Ford Maverick Western Washington IMG_20220328_125504

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

North Cascade National Park. Tried out some dirt/gravel roads. Little truck handled them pretty well. Since I still had factory tires, no cell service and family with me I didn't try anything crazy.

IMG_20220328_130130.jpg

IMG_20220328_125504.jpg
Nice! I was nearby there just north of Darrington over the weekend.

Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went from Rasar Park, in Concrete WA to home. Averaged 32.5mpg with 3 passengers and some camping gear, mostly country highway and I-5. Then, went down to Portland Wednesday and drove back on Hwy 101 today. Averaged 32.8mpg. Seats were very comfortable during the long drive. Had 3 people ask me about the Maverick too.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

back on January 5 in Tacoma I ordered an XLT FX4 Ecoboost. It was built yesterday. Delivery is should be the last week of April. Can't wait to get it modded and out on the BDR. Going to be a fun summer.
I'll be out on the BDR too at some point! I can't wait for the summer.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw my first Alto Blue Maverick in person yesterday in Lacey. Around 6:30 PM at Carpenter and Pacific. It was turning left directly across from me where I was turning left.

I raised my arm and just about to waive vigorously at my new Maverick driving friend, when, I realized...

I was driving my wife's minivan! :D

He would have been confused why this fat middle aged man in a Kia minivan is waving at him like that. "Do I know this guy?"

95% of my driving time is in my Maverick. I forget to realize I'm not in it when I'm not in it.

Since he is a Maverick driver, he might be used to the attention and weird encounters with others by now.

Ford Maverick Western Washington giphy (1)

Last edited:

DailyMTBRider

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL, 2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All of a sudden seeing Mavericks everywhere in Bellingham. Saw 4 this week and one in my color, I'm no longer a unicorn.
I've seen 2 other than mine. I got mine 2 weeks ago and expect to see many more! Hopefully we get the jeep wave going to each other ;)

Sponsored

SofieOffRoad

First Name
Sofie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I'll be out on the BDR too at some point! I can't wait for the summer.

Would be fun to plan a Maverick overland meet-up some time this summer. There has to be a few people with Mavericks that are camping off road in Wash and Oregon

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Checking in from the north end of Seattle. Any dealership recommendations and positive experiences with the ordering process?

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checking in from the north end of Seattle. Any dealership recommendations and positive experiences with the ordering process?
I will know in a couple of weeks and will write a review of my dealings with a dealer up north. My truck is due in the next few weeks.

garthWA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This might be a strange request, but is there anyone in the greater Seattle area who has a moon roof, who would let me sit in your driver's seat for like 30 seconds? I ordered mine with the moon roof but as a tall guy I'm anxious that it'll be too low. I'd really like it if I fit though!

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maverick just got delivered today (April 6, 2022)
Salesman says it went thru PDI but it's on hold due to a recall. He said Ford hasn't released the fix yet. I'm bummed.
Sponsored