Sponsored

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
IMO these are better than the OEM floor mats, these go much higher and actually go up under the pedal, which will catch all mud, water and snow from your gas pedal as the OEM do not cover this area. I realize this is for a safety hazard im sure, however I wanted the extra coverage.
Sponsored

AndrewSKY117

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Honda Civic
Maybe I shouldn't have gotten them for $175 and gone with Weather Tech instead, I do like the idea of more coverage being on a job site all the time that's pretty dirty. Did you have both of them? I haven't seen the physical difference, but now I'm curious. I will probably end up getting a set. Thanks for letting us know!

OP
OP

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Maybe I shouldn't have gotten them for $175 and gone with Weather Tech instead, I do like the idea of more coverage being on a job site all the time that's pretty dirty. Did you have both of them? I haven't seen the physical difference, but now I'm curious. I will probably end up getting a set. Thanks for letting us know!
Hey, yes I did have both of them. I didn't think to do a video when I had the others.

I returned the OEM ones to get these. The OEM ones are still really nice quality, it just came down to the coverage for me.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The problem with WeatherTech is they usually don't go up the firewall very high on the driver side corner where you would put your foot, on the flat part. That is the part of the floor that takes the biggest beating. Husky has always been my go to on all of my vehicles because of this part of the design which can be seen in the photo below. Husky seem to hold their shape better as the edges of the WeatherTech seem to roll down over time.

Ford Maverick WeatherTech floor mats installed hqdefault

Last edited:
OP
OP

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
The problem with WeatherTech is they usually don't go up the firewall very high on the driver side corner where you would put your foot, on the flat part. That is the part of the floor that takes the biggest beating. Husky has always been my go to on all of my vehicles because of this part of the design which can be seen in the photo below. Husky seem to hold their shape better as the edges of the WeatherTech seem to roll down over time.

hqdefault.jpg
Ya that's a great point, I like husky liners alot and had them in my last car with no problems and solid build. Husky doesn't make them for the Ford Maverick yet unfortunately so I went with the weather tech over OEM.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also got weather-tech for coverage and price.

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
I believe Weather Tech makes liners for the front only.

AndrewSKY117

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Honda Civic

hqdefault.jpg
This is great to know! Thank you.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

hqdefault.jpg
Have gone back and forth between Husky and WeatherTech for years and I have to say I think WeatherTech are slightly nicer and the price different is minor these days.

You make a valid point on the Husky coverage but the are a thinner and harder plastic/rubber material than the WeatherTech.

WeaterTech will be purchased ahead of taking delivery of my Maverick. They will be dropped in before the test drive and bring it home.

Sponsored

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the factory all weather mats as an add-on where they also included the factory carpet mats. I only received the front carpet mats.

Should I have received rear carpet mats?

maxpaine1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150

hqdefault.jpg
Does Husky make a set yet for the hybrid maverick? I don't think they do...I usually stick with husky weather beaters for everything.

Aminal

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does Husky make a set yet for the hybrid maverick? I don't think they do...I usually stick with husky weather beaters for everything.
According to Kristen B. of Husky customer service, they'll have Maverick mats in late January.