Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
I used the Search function and found the thread you’re mentioning and it doesn’t go into specifics on the TuxMat. The unfortunate thing for me is that on Amazon, TuxMat is made in China as opposed to USA for WT. That bothers me from a monetary perspective as it’s almost $200 for a full set and from Principal as I try to buy USA made of it’s an option 😕
Your buying a made in Mexico truck!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Str8Jacked!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
I ordered the oem. Can I take it off the build? I have no vin yet. I am going with the husky liners for sure. Weather tech are overpriced and I have had the curling problem with them on previous trucks. Never buy them again.
Im not sure about taking them off the ordering process. Ya I like husky alot as well, unfortunately they aren't made for the Maverick just yet and I wanted mine in asap so weather tech is what I went with

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JohnnyBravo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225,000 mi. Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
probably go with Husky....but those holes are an Achilles heel and let water through . I may silicon the holes shut.

Sponsored

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMO these are better than the OEM floor mats, these go much higher and actually go up under the pedal, which will catch all mud, water and snow from your gas pedal as the OEM do not cover this area. I realize this is for a safety hazard im sure, however I wanted the extra coverage.

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMO these are better than the OEM floor mats, these go much higher and actually go up under the pedal, which will catch all mud, water and snow from your gas pedal as the OEM do not cover this area. I realize this is for a safety hazard im sure, however I wanted the extra coverage.
I’m not able to view your video, can you please post pics?

vertigo12369

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve used Weathertech for 20yrs and this is the first I’ve heard of TuxMat. I did some research on them and I have to say I’m very impressed. They do have more coverage then WT and look very “premium”. You do pay a little more, but if they’ll make a set for a Maverick they’re at the top of my list.
I have tuxmats in my GTI. Also have weathertechs. The tuxmats are not as slippery when wet and in the case of the GTI, they have better coverage. It's harder for my kids to salt the floor in winter.

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really annoying that you can get 15% off the OEM mats on Ford accessories website right now, but since I don’t have my truck I can’t use FordPass points to buy them. Will probably pull the trigger for $153 for front/rear combo and just use the points for something else and pay a higher price with free money. I had received a $150 virtual Visa just for visiting the dealer back when I placed my order in June so I’ll probably use that for the mats.

Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered front and rear set now available direct from weather tech. Delivery tomorrow
Do you have EB or hybrid though? They only had rears for EB last I compared before buying Fords mats. Still wonder if the 2nd row WT mats are actually diff between EB and hybrid.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have EB or hybrid though? They only had rears for EB last I compared before buying Fords mats. Still wonder if the 2nd row WT mats are actually diff between EB and hybrid.
EB. Did not realize there would be a difference

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
EB. Did not realize there would be a difference
I know Legroom is 1 inch less in the Hybrid but have a hard time imagining that making any difference in the mats

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know Legroom is 1 inch less in the Hybrid but have a hard time imagining that making any difference in the mats
One-inch less legroom for the driver or the rear-seat passenger?

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs