First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After reading many posts about the escape floor mats options and how they fit the Maverick I decided to order a set of Findway F100 mats off Amazon.ca. I paid $170 for front and back. The front mats I am 100% happy with. They are a heavy rubber material, much better than my previous 3d Maxspider mats I had in my Mazda 3, and the fit is absolutely perfect. The rear mat is 1 piece and the same heavy rubber material that I like. I knew I had to trim the back mat to fit, it required about 3” to be trimmed around the console. If these were made to fit mats or I had a 2021 Escape I’d have no complaints, but trimming g what amounts to a $100 floor mat was not an enjoyable process. I used tin snips which worked fairly well and I got the fit decent, but it’s just not as clean an install as a custom fit mat. My final assessmen, super happy with Findway mats, but wait for them to release Maverick mats before you buy the rears. If you only need the fronts I can 100% recommend.

Ford Maverick Findway Floor Mats Installed 5E00CE9E-CCEB-44DF-9FC8-91D12A0ED656
Sponsored

OP
OP
Transplant

Transplant

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Finklejag

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had Findway mats in my past cars and loved them but they don’t make the carpet liners anymore. You could just hose them off like the rubber ones.
Sponsored