Sponsored

Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech?

CactusDJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I recently received the Smartliner set for the ECO maverick. Shipped extremely fast. They fit like a glove. Covers under the pedals. I've always used Weather techs before but trying to save a few bucks here and there. Would order the Smartliners again with out hesitation. I'll try to upload post with pics.
Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The Ford all weather mats fit perfectly in the front and back and were only $135 added when ordered.
I made that mistake once. bought them on an 09 F550. By 5,000 miles it wore a hole in it. Weather tech for me.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
have you opened them up? How’s the quality?
I finally got my truck and replaced my oem with the 3d mats. Quality looks real good and it covers the floor really well. I'm happy with them.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I pulled the Ford Mats from my Eco and have them in my Hybrid temporarily.

I tried to order from 3d max, what a cluster. I wanted to use a prepaid gift card, so I bought their egiftcards in an amount equal to it, with the intention of paying the difference.

Took about 5-6 days for them to cancel the order because the "egift card orders were wrecking their system" and by this time the hybrids were sold out.

Just pulled the Trigger on Tuxmats from Autoanything. I like the Tuxmat coverage better, but did perfer the look of the 3d max.

I was trying to be patient waiting until mats are more readily available and cheaper, but I had my rebate card from buying my tonneau at RealTruck burning a hole in my pocket :ROFLMAO:

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Smartliner in stock notification email must have went to my spam folder. Ordered a full hybrid set for the same 129.99 sale price. No sales tax, free Fedex Ground shipping. Just in time for bad weather season in the midwest. I'll post my mini review when I get them installed.

Sponsored

coherent

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, F250 Superduty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got my truck and replaced my oem with the 3d mats. Quality looks real good and it covers the floor really well. I'm happy with them.
Ditto on the 3D Floor Liners. I've had Weathertech and Husky liners in a number of vehicles. So far I like the 3D's better (mines a hybrid) and they were a little bit cheaper than the Weathertech liners.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm kind of not gonna answer the actual question by voting for WeatherTech as my favorite brand in general. Their products are built in the USA by American workers (shame the Maverick isn't). They're really a company to be proud of. I always buy from them.
This is why there are cheaper options for non U.S labor made products.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recently received the Smartliner set for the ECO maverick. Shipped extremely fast. They fit like a glove. Covers under the pedals. I've always used Weather techs before but trying to save a few bucks here and there. Would order the Smartliners again with out hesitation. I'll try to upload post with pics.
Vacuumed and installed my mats today. The rear mat is one piece and the fronts goes at least half a foot under the front seats (from the rear foot wells). The front passenger covers a vast amount of space on all sides. The driver's mat goes 4-6" past the gas pedal and up the sides by 2-3 ". The left side covers 3/4 of the foot pad.

I've owned Weathertechs and they are marginally thicker, but cover less space. Both brands are designed to trap melted snow. The seventy dollar price difference allows me more money for other safety and protective accessories.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my new 3D MaxSpider Kagu Mats (https://3dmatsusa.com/collections/c...ducts/kagu-floor-liner?variant=42237848846496). These are HANDS DOWN the best fitting custom all weather mats for the Mav bar none. I read many reviews comparing them to WeatherTech, Husky, Smartliner, and Ford mats and they exceed them all in my opinion. The link is to the 3D site itself, but you can buy them at Real Truck or Auto Anything and Google for a coupon. I got my full set for $147.00 instead of $180.00 retail. Once you receive them you will both see and feel the quality.

If only they looked better....

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Vacuumed and installed my mats today. The rear mat is one piece and the fronts goes at least half a foot under the front seats (from the rear foot wells). The front passenger covers a vast amount of space on all sides. The driver's mat goes 4-6" past the gas pedal and up the sides by 2-3 ". The left side covers 3/4 of the foot pad.

I've owned Weathertechs and they are marginally thicker, but cover less space. Both brands are designed to trap melted snow. The seventy dollar price difference allows me more money for other safety and protective accessories.
My truck is currently in transit to my dealer but I purchased the Smartliners and have them ready to install day one. I think for $129 for the full set it's hard to beat.

Sponsored

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't seen any mention of Husky WeatherBeaters. I have these in my 2.0 eco XL and I love them. I got them from Amazon for $145.38 with free shipping (prime promo). They were very easy to install, not too stiff, but still somewhat flexible. The support under the gas pedal is excellent. I like the fact that to clean them, I can hang them up and hit them with the high pressure hose and you're done. The nubs on the back (last picture) keep them in place very nicely. I will definitely be putting the oem ones back in my '22 and these will go in my '23 when it gets here (fingers crossed).
Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? Husky df-001.JPG
Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? Husky dr-001.JPG
Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? Husky pf-001.JPG
Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? Husky pr-001.JPG
Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? Husky nubs-001.JPG

cowmeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the Smartliners front and rear for my hybrid - had to wait until they had a shipment in but it was worth the wait. Good price and they look great, fit perfectly and come way up the sides and behind the pedals

Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? IMG_2109

Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? IMG_2107

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would prefer to champion a domestically-produced item such as WeatherTech. Unfortunately, my experience with them after two sets (2006 SUV and 2018 truck) is that they are impossible to keep clean. I have used their own guidance and their own cleaning product and they always maintained a dirty haze.
3D Maxpiders Kugas, on the other hand, are what I prefer now. Easy to clean, good coverage, and look great.

Bootoyz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had them on my last vehicles and they were awesome! Husky for me. :)

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
+1 for Tuxmats.
Installed and they look great. Easy to clean, great coverage.
Sponsored