Sponsored

Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech?

Haveuseen1?

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT/FX4/4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the husky weather eaters and am very pleased. Fit is great. If i could only find a water bottle that fits…..
Sponsored

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Vacuumed and installed my mats today. The rear mat is one piece and the fronts goes at least half a foot under the front seats (from the rear foot wells). The front passenger covers a vast amount of space on all sides. The driver's mat goes 4-6" past the gas pedal and up the sides by 2-3 ". The left side covers 3/4 of the foot pad.

I've owned Weathertechs and they are marginally thicker, but cover less space. Both brands are designed to trap melted snow. The seventy dollar price difference allows me more money for other safety and protective accessories.
Can you attach link to buy online?

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made that mistake once. bought them on an 09 F550. By 5,000 miles it wore a hole in it. Weather tech for me.
FWIW, the ones that came with the cold weather package on our 18' Edge are thick and haven't worn a bit. Ditto on my son's 21' Escape with the CW package. I think the regular mats are lesser quality and wear out faster.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the Smartliners front and rear for my hybrid - had to wait until they had a shipment in but it was worth the wait. Good price and they look great, fit perfectly and come way up the sides and behind the pedals

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg
I had to push the front seats all the way forward and angle the one piece rear mat into place because of the coverage area.

The snaps and coverage area on the fronts are superb.

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with smartliner. They are on ebay $116.99 free shipping. Was $125 after tax.
Sponsored