Sponsored

Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech?

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best bang for the buck! Smartliner, husky, or weathertech? Looked at tuxmat but that cost is brutal compared to smartliners $127.

Also needs to protect under the gas pedal and the higher up on the sill the better.
Sponsored

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm kind of not gonna answer the actual question by voting for WeatherTech as my favorite brand in general. Their products are built in the USA by American workers (shame the Maverick isn't). They're really a company to be proud of. I always buy from them.

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have recently put Tuxmat in a 2022 Civic. I am totally sold on them. They fit really well and go all the way up the side walls right upto the plastic parts of the door. So technically almost all of the car's original carpeting is covered. The one's you have mentioned are thinner plastic/rubbery material and the ones that I have seen just go up the walls by apx 2" and the worst thing for me is that the sides always curl up.
With Tuxmat, I dont take them out to clean the car. I have small cheap carpet mats above the Tuxmat and I just take them out and use the vaccum to clean the inside.
I have already put in a request with Tuxmat to let me know when they have the Maverick "in-stock". I will be ordering them.
That's my opinion and the direction that I will be going in..
Funny thing is that I don't have the truck but I have been ordering accessories for it since the last couple of months. Hopefully, I will receive it soon ....

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best bang for the buck! Smartliner, husky, or weathertech? Looked at tuxmat but that cost is brutal compared to smartliners $127.

Also needs to protect under the gas pedal and the higher up on the sill the better.
The Ford all weather mats fit perfectly in the front and back and were only $135 added when ordered.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I went for the Smartliners.

Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another vote for Smartliners. Great coverage(under gas pedal unlike Ford) and look nice. Can't beat $117 Front & Rear after discount code when in stock.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Weathertech costs about the same as the factory logo floor liners. I would rather have the look with the Maverick name like in this video I saw.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, BMW M2, Lexus RX450h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm happy with my Smartliners.

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have Husky X-Act Contour fronts and Smart liner rears on my hybrid. No logo on the rears so no one would ever know they are different from the fronts. Great coverage on the fronts, up to the plastic on the left side, rubber under all the pedals all the way up and on the right side (driver) about half the way up the carpet.

PlantMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Smartliners on my XL Ecoboost fit like a glove.

Sponsored

MetalThunder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
MetalThunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ecoboost AWD Oxford White
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been weathertech customer for years
BUT

Full foot well coverage front & sides, easy to clean and fit so well I needed none of the clips provided...bulletproof
Protection
Tuxmats for me from here on out, great mats - don't skimp here if you like a clean interior imo

Last edited:

Mungo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have recently put Tuxmat in a 2022 Civic. I am totally sold on them. They fit really well and go all the way up the side walls right upto the plastic parts of the door. So technically almost all of the car's original carpeting is covered. The one's you have mentioned are thinner plastic/rubbery material and the ones that I have seen just go up the walls by apx 2" and the worst thing for me is that the sides always curl up.
With Tuxmat, I dont take them out to clean the car. I have small cheap carpet mats above the Tuxmat and I just take them out and use the vaccum to clean the inside.
I have already put in a request with Tuxmat to let me know when they have the Maverick "in-stock". I will be ordering them.
That's my opinion and the direction that I will be going in..
Funny thing is that I don't have the truck but I have been ordering accessories for it since the last couple of months. Hopefully, I will receive it soon ....
Watch out you may get the first "One Piece At A Time" Maverick vs Johnny Cash's iconic Cadillac (cool song) LOL.

Crazyal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE, Lariat, Lux, 4K, 2022 Ford Edge ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tuxmat all the way, the best mats I’ve ever purchased, and I’ve owned them all.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The front and back hybrid Tuxmats are 198.90 and out of stock. The driver's mat does go under the gas pedal.

The Smartliners are 129.99 and out of stock. Under the gas pedal.

Weather Techs are 59.99 for the front, no back available and the driver's mats does not look like it goes under the gas pedal.

Ford has a front and back kit for 166.50. Not under the gas pedal.

Last edited:

Clark6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Buick GrandNational 1996 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a very good pic but this is what I've gathered from videos & Only for the front is my concern.
(top pic) Smart liner (middle pic) Weather tech (bottom pic) Husky liner

Because of the high coverage of the front I'm going with Weather tech. Notice the gap.

However the best Coverage of all I've seen is TuxMat (from Canada) which aren't in stock If you could wait for them.
Ford Maverick Weather floor mats - Smartliner, Husky, or Weathertech? Matts
Sponsored