Sponsored

Weathertech all weather floor mats- anyone have these?

pjlawton

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick First Edition Lariat
I'm a big fan of weathertech mats. I have the Maverick mats in my Mav, not a good as the weathertech (I don't think) but sill pretty good mats.

jdh

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have them in my 3 week old vehicle. Have similar style in my 2014 Escape.
No complaints whatsoever.

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have found Husky brand conform better and hold up better. The Weathertech don't sit as flush at the edges in my experience. Just my opinion if it helps.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone purchased these mats for their hybrid? Fords mats are on back order and Weathertech hard shell aren’t available.

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2022/maverick/floor-mats-all-weather/?OrderItemId=2156188216
I have had Weathertech and have had mixed results. They don’t clean up well after a salty winter. One set had fit problems. My Maverick is 3 weeks away but I already have Tux Mats for the front (Bronco Sport mats), I will buy the rear for hybrid when they became available. The difference between Weathertech is amazing, it looks like a dish drainer compared to the Tux Mat (which also covers more). Factory mats were ordered with the truck, but after seeing photos I knew that they didn’t cover enough of the floor for a Minnesota winter. There are a number of posts on the forum on Tux Mats, check them out before making a decision.

Sponsored

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have found Husky brand conform better and hold up better. The Weathertech don't sit as flush at the edges in my experience. Just my opinion if it helps.
My weathertech tray style didn't either but they tucked under the panels easily enough, I love mine.

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had bought the universal WeatherTech mats at Costco for my EV and when I sold that I kept the mats which fit perfectly in my Mav, minus that little strip which covers the foot rest. Oops, I did make one small cut to fit around the left foot rest.

OP
OP
Cad

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks everybody, I’m going to see how hole the wait is for the ford mats (use pass points) if to long, lol. May go with the Weathertech.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had bought the universal WeatherTech mats at Costco for my EV and when I sold that I kept the mats which fit perfectly in my Mav, minus that little strip which covers the foot rest. Oops, I did make one small cut to fit around the left foot rest.
Thanks. I just picked a set of these up at Costco for $24. Front and rear! Need a little trimming, but will work for me. Seeing as how Hybrid mats still aren't available.

Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. I just picked a set of these up at Costco for $24. Front and rear! Need a little trimming, but will work for me. Seeing as how Hybrid mats still aren't available.
Glad you found them! They aren’t fancy or have a logo but they get full of sand and red clay and I don’t worry about them 😊

toeknee80

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I splurged a bit and got the new Weathertech HD mats. They are made of a softer rubber then the original Weathertech mats. The main reason for my choice is they feel like the Ford OEM mats, but go all the way under the accelerator providing better coverage. They fit perfectly and yes, I would buy them again. Hope this helps someone make a decision. :cool:

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had weathertechs in my mazda and they were great - saved me from ruining the carpet when a 2 liter soda burst in the back seat. Wish I could say the same about the upholstery.

Just put smartliner brand mats in my mav and they are good too. The fit is fine, the material is a flexible plastic same as my old weathertechs. Very happy with them.

Jimmyland

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs