Sponsored

Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders...

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just online chat with Ford. My production week has changed to 10/10/22. It's already one month delay. Now I'm also moving. And I really need a pick up.
Thanks again for waiting! From what I gather, the scheduled production week is that of October 10th! Please kindly note this date will be updated soon to reflect a more narrowed down estimate, which will be the actual production day.
Sponsored

BobS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Bolt 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just online chat with Ford. My production week has changed to 10/10/22. It's already one month delay. Now I'm also moving. And I really need a pick up.
For what it’s worth my XLT had a build date of 9/9 then delayed to 9/12 and built 9/14. Yesterdays Tracking shows that’s on a rail car in Chicago now.

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
scheduled week sept 12th.
built sept 15th
Thank you.
I am so confused by Ford's whole ordering and logistic system. My order was built on August 30th but nothing changed afterwards.

omgxwtf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Falcon, Nissan Leaf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Originally scheduled 8/29, then 9/5, then 9/26, and now 10/10. 😐

Sponsored

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Of the many injustices in this whole process, yours hits hard. An early order, dropped features when they asked, delayed beyond those who didn't with even later order dates (like me).

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of the many injustices in this whole process, yours hits hard. An early order, dropped features when they asked, delayed beyond those who didn't with even later order dates (like me).
This is why I am surprised when people who have placed MY23 orders already are posting that they're dropping things off their build. Things they obviously want. Production won't even begin for more than a month and they're already dropping items.

Proof is all over this board that it often gets you nowhere.

Sponsored

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well according to Ford my truck is close and should be at Chapman sometime next week. Flights from Charlotte to Philly are stupid. Thankfully I think I can get my boss to cover milage for the drive home which will help me save some money.

docsmith1511

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT LUX velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well according to Ford my truck is close and should be at Chapman sometime next week. Flights from Charlotte to Philly are stupid. Thankfully I think I can get my boss to cover milage for the drive home which will help me save some money.
I'm in the same boat, my truck should arrive next week and gonna be flying from Atlanta. I wish they didn't stop doing courtesy deliveries.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I receive an email today from Ashley stating that the truck arrived at chapman and they received 100 other vehicles … busy times… anyone shipping the vehicle in new england from them? RI lower MA..?

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I'm there also. Mine arrived yesterday amongst three others.

I'm curious how everyone fares. I'm seeing the term "FINAL invoice" for the first time. Still waiting to hear about the 0%/36month.

Cheers

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'm there also. Mine arrived yesterday amongst three others.

I'm curious how everyone fares. I'm seeing the term "FINAL invoice" for the first time. Still waiting to hear about the 0%/36month.

Cheers
Keep us up to date on the financing you get offered. Will give the rest of us an idea of what to expect when we start getting the "final invoice" emails.
Sponsored