First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I Ordered my Maverick XL 2.0 Jan 12. Bare bones only the towing package and full sized spare tire, nothing else. Every time I got an email from Ford saying my options were holding up my production I contacted my dealer. Every time I was told your truck doesn't have anything added that would prevent a build. 2 months ago I changed my license to the state I now reside in. Sent the salesman the new license and told him to forward it to Ford as my previous lic. was cancelled.
I called again this morning to discuss the new email. He never sent the current license off to Ford and now informs me that the full size spare was an issue but might not be now. He said Ford would have contacted him if there was anything wrong with the order. Waiting for a call back said he was going to make some calls to Ford to get everything updated.
I think I can kiss this truck good bye!
Sending your updated license to Ford is not a thing. Not needed. Won't make any difference (and I don't think that is possible). If the ROVP was approved, it was approved.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's up with XLT Lux models not being produced? So weird that a July XLT Lux would be passed over for a September Lariat.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I have to roll over my order to a 23, will I be able to change it from an EB to a hybrid without losing my place in line? It seems to me that Ford has strung us along for so long they can at least accommodate that.

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no place in line...it will be a new line, which will be in front of the Aug 15 line...and they will be built as ordered, when ordered...except for orders with constrained items...exactly as Ford has done with the Broncos, Mavericks, and now the F150 Lightning. Everything old is new again, any questions, call your dealer...

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sending your updated license to Ford is not a thing. Not needed. Won't make any difference (and I don't think that is possible). If the ROVP was approved, it was approved.
Got a return call from salesman. It was the full size spare holding me up. Fixed that issue don't know if that will get me in production or not at this point.

Sponsored

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like it’s back to square one in reordering a Ford Maverick. For those of us that have still hung in there with their orders, Ford is allowing us attend a “we screwed you” preview event before the dealer “doors” are open to the general public, at MY23 prices and constraints. I wonder if Ford is sending each of us a scratch off ticket that will reveal our “private special offer discount”? I get these in the mail from car dealerships anyhow. I’ll see what the sneak preview has to offer and prices and go from there.

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no place in line...it will be a new line, which will be in front of the Aug 15 line...and they will be built as ordered, when ordered...except for orders with constrained items...exactly as Ford has done with the Broncos, Mavericks, and now the F150 Lightning. Everything old is new again, any questions, call your dealer...
Thanks for the the insight. Correct me if I am wrong but us poor souls that are being kicked into 2023 will get to order our truck with our “special offer” before the masses?

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I order items through Amazon easily.
Ford needs to take their cue from Amazon.

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the the insight. Correct me if I am wrong but us poor souls that are being kicked into 2023 will get to order our truck with our “special offer” before the masses?
you are correct

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ll be curious to see whether Ford will have slimmed down components, options and accessories for MY23 Mavericks as to what was “available” on the MY22 Maverick I had ordered. I guess I’ll not be able to order the Co Pilot or components that were in my original Lariat Luxury package. Maybe the MY23 Lariat luxury will be the equivalent of the MY22 XL.

Sponsored

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct the email is generated when the dealer submits the order into the WBDO ordering system. Ford will not look at your order for scheduling or build with the ROVP approval. 5th bullet point down on this section. By the way, this memo came out back a year ago. It has ALWAYS been the rule. I did a video on it September 18th.

ROVP Approval Needed.jpg
Hello Tim. I remember you posting about how the dealer can change an errant Maverick COVP into the correct ROVP. COULD YOU REPOST SO I MAY SEND IT TO MY SALESMAN? Thank you.

Demoguy1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
Ford previously stated that 2022 orders rolled over to 2023 would be price-protected. Is "Private Offer" the same as price protection or are holdovers facing a price increase?

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes But is it correct that the new line forms after Aug 2nd where people who had 22 orders are given the opportunity before the order banks open on Aug 15th? This is extremely confusing to me

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Think there's any way you can take the special offer discount and apply it to an order at a different dealer? A lot has changed since I ordered 8 months ago...including where I live.
Aaarrrggghhh!!! I do not know if it matters but the thought came to me "if you change your address and update your driver's license do you have to update it with Ford?".

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the e-mail; I am finished with FORD and will never look at any of their vehicles in the future. I feel that I have purposely been strung along and mislead/deceived through this entire garbage process. When I placed the order the supply issue was not new; you took the order; you wanted the customer to order the vehicle the way they wanted it, you placed a limitation on orders so that the orders could be built in the model year. Your CEO announced that all available chips were going to the FORD Lightning while thousands of customers waited anxiously to get the Maverick that was ordered long before the orders of the Lightening. You have failed to provide any useful information through this process and the dealerships (after reading many of these threads over the months) are as bad and/or worse than you the manufacturer that is supposed to know your business. If you don’t have supplies, then you don’t offer an item for sale. From a customer service aspect, you provided no useful information that only strung an individual along hoping/praying that something will change so that they can get what they ordered. At the end of the day, you don’t t care about the actual customer that placed the order because you knew ultimately the vehicle if ever built would be sold. Had you been honest months ago, the customer could have started looking/ getting in line to wait for vehicles that were being made. Only you knew the actual number of orders that were placed, you are the only ones that knew what supplies you had to fulfill the orders, and you alone were in direct contact with other manufacturers on the reality of receiving items needed and you knew all this long before now. You then send out this email advising the customer to contact the dealerships, which have not been communicative for many, many of the customers through this hell to drop constrained items but, still with no guarantee that the order would be made. Your useless email then promises an unknow incentive to keep waiting; and place a 2023 order when the order banks open up in August leading many to wait even longer to see whet 2023 holds, while not giving any information on where these customers will be placed in comparison to new orders (people that have not been waiting months and months). I then receive this bs from a different FORD dealership one day after receiving your email. So, I can only assume with the way you run your business, even for those that will wait until August to convert their order to a 2023 all of these pre-orders will be submitted before those.

We are now taking pre-orders for the 2023 Ford Maverick. Based on our experience, the 2023 model year will sell out within a few days!

We have built 9 pre-order packages to make ordering easy and fast.

Pre-order today and be two
steps ahead of the crowd!
Or risk having to wait until 2024 (or later).

Act now! Browse Pre-order Packages

Why pre-order with Mullinax Ford?
• No Dealer Fees! Saving you thousands vs. our competition.
• Price protected – sold at MSRP (or lower with current rebates).
• No credit check necessary: simple and easy process.
• Get your first color choice.
• Get every option/feature you want.
• Track the progress of your new Ford vehicle from production to delivery.
• Take delivery in-store or in the comfort of your home (or work!)
• As Florida’s largest Ford retailer, we can get you your vehicle faster!
• Ford orders can oftentimes be placed with no obligation.

The list goes on… Contact us today for full details and to get started!
More models available for pre-order!

We are now taking pre-orders for the 2023 Ford Maverick. Based on our experience, the 2023 model year will sell out within a few days!

We have built 9 pre-order packages to make ordering easy and fast.

Pre-order today and be two
steps ahead of the crowd!
Or risk having to wait until 2024 (or later).

Act now! Browse Pre-order Packages

Why pre-order with Mullinax Ford?
• No Dealer Fees! Saving you thousands vs. our competition.
• Price protected – sold at MSRP (or lower with current rebates).
• No credit check necessary: simple and easy process.
• Get your first color choice.
• Get every option/feature you want.
• Track the progress of your new Ford vehicle from production to delivery.
• Take delivery in-store or in the comfort of your home (or work!)
• As Florida’s largest Ford retailer, we can get you your vehicle faster!
• Ford orders can oftentimes be placed with no obligation.

The list goes on… Contact us today for full details and to get started!
More models available for pre-order!

FORD what you have done to thousands is disgraceful.
Great post, I did not get the email, from Ford, and saw it here ,printed it called my Mullinax dealer in Vero Beach Fl, They of course (no nothing??) i talked to my sales person and sales manager, I ordered oct 21st hybrid xlt ,one opt.trailer hitch, told them to keep order same, and I wanted it to roll to a 2023 if need be, they act like they have no clue what to do?? they are big too, 6-8 stores (I think) so I called Ford customer service twice. they said the dealer should know what to do?? I go home check emails then get the one you posted above from Mullinax (not the vero one) but Apopka one , I call them place an Pre order on a 2023 hybrid xlt and trailer hitch, I told them the Vero deal, knowing nothing !! he said they should have known as he knew about the email sent by Ford. so now I have (maybe) 2 orders , I filled complaint with Ford and MUllinax , I keep saying ,all I want is some answers to what is going on
Sponsored