sprcoop

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid, 66 Mustang Coupe, 2012 Focus DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Tozalazz compressor has some impressive specs. I hope it works great for you well into the future.

I like to stick to proven name brands for emergency equipment. A compressor may sit in under your rear seat for years before you need it. Then working or not working may be the difference between stranded or not.

I once bought a "top of the line" Harbor Freight compressor. I loved it. Similar to the Tozalazz it was a high current direct to battery compressor. Inflated tires very fast. I kept it behind the seat of my Gen3 Ranger. One day I had a low tire and I unzipped the handy carrying case and found:

(I use Viair now)

Inflator.jpg
So the hose disintegrated with age or you had a rodent in your truck?
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought a Bon-Aire tire inflator from Costco for $40 a couple of years ago. I use it every 7 to 10 days to top off my bicycle tires. It is still working fine. Checking the Costco website, they are ether out of stock or they stopped selling that brand.
Using 12v inflators regularly is key to them lasting. If not used for several months the condensate will cause rings to freeze to cylinder walls and 12v is not enough to free them. Is PIB to remember to monthly run them for 15-30 seconds.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So the hose disintegrated with age or you had a rodent in your truck?
Disintegrated

I do live in south Texas. The heat here is is terrible on plastic. We have been near and at 100ºF already several days this "winter".

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why is this one big ad

Sponsored

James K

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OK...you got me...I use battery power all the time. What I'm not a fan of is battery powered tools. I got sick of the tool being out of juice when I needed it. And buying replacement packs every year. And limitations on power...no thank you. I'll use the plug in version.
I going to hook up a Cox airplane engine to my Ryobi and be first on the market with a hybird air inflator. Should I put you down for one?

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I going to hook up a Cox airplane engine to my Ryobi and be first on the market with a hybird air inflator. Should I put you down for one?
I'm surprised I have any fingers left after years of (trying) to start those .049's,,,,,,

HRG

Lisa6689

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
check this out, it's a video review of Tozalazz air compressor. It's much faster than other air pumps

tozalazz

First Name
aleshia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Engine
Undecided
Thank very much for testing it out!
Sponsored