Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Each time when I have to adjust the clock of the truck (e.g. for day light saving time change), the clock goes crazy. Last time (6 month ago), it took me several attempts and it finally worked. This time I have tried it at least 20 times and it still doesn't work. I even tried to reset the stereo but no chance. It takes me to the screen where I can adjust the time but when I come back, things are unchanged. Sometimes it works for few seconds but the time doesn't advance and when I turn the truck off and back on again the time is completely upside down. I don't know what is going on here. Any idea what it could be?
Sponsored

Last edited:

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My clock doesn't have a daylight savings time setting. I just change the hour up or back depending on the rather it's March or November. I've never had it not remain changed. For a bit I didn't know what you were talking about as I always thought a watch as something you wear. :)

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My clock doesn't have a daylight savings time setting. I just change the hour up or back depending on the rather it's March or November. I've never had it not remain changed. For a bit I didn't know what you were talking about as I always thought a watch as something you wear. :)
Sorry, English is not my first language, I corrected it :) I guess there is something wrong with mine

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, English is not my first language, I corrected it :) I guess there is something wrong with mine
I hate to hear you are having issues. Maybe do a quick run by the dealer and see if they can help you with it, if that is an option. Usually the sales people know about setting up the interior functions pretty well.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I vaguely remember the term watch. Is that the thing you keep in your shirt pocket, back pocket, center console, desk, etc. I thought it was called shart phone.

Sponsored

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ha, I thought I was the only one with weird clock issues. The first couple days in my truck I could not get the clock to behave. I went to change the time and it wouldn't let me go down in hours, only up. Then I couldn't switch it between 24h and 12h. Then I finally got it set and the next day I got in the truck and it was off by 4 or 5 hours. This happened for the first 3-4 days.

The only correlation I could make was that I was using Android Auto from the first day, which meant I always had my phone plugged in while changing the clock. I don't know if that somehow played a part in the weird clock behavior, but a few days later I was showing my wife the clock problem, did not have my phone plugged in at the time, and the clock set correctly and stayed. Even when it was time to change the hour for DST, I did not have my phone plugged in and was able to change the clock and have it behave.

Daverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've noticed this with the system clock as well. I'm not too concerned since Android Auto takes over as soon as it connects, but following to see if a solution is found.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All clocks are watch's while it is being looked at!🤗

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ha, I thought I was the only one with weird clock issues. The first couple days in my truck I could not get the clock to behave. I went to change the time and it wouldn't let me go down in hours, only up. Then I couldn't switch it between 24h and 12h. Then I finally got it set and the next day I got in the truck and it was off by 4 or 5 hours. This happened for the first 3-4 days.

The only correlation I could make was that I was using Android Auto from the first day, which meant I always had my phone plugged in while changing the clock. I don't know if that somehow played a part in the weird clock behavior, but a few days later I was showing my wife the clock problem, did not have my phone plugged in at the time, and the clock set correctly and stayed. Even when it was time to change the hour for DST, I did not have my phone plugged in and was able to change the clock and have it behave.
Ahhhh! When phone is plugged in you are changing the time clock at Hermosillo and everyone went home an hour early! I have learned to not use the dash port to charge my phone and now use the console port.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I vaguely remember the term watch. Is that the thing you keep in your shirt pocket, back pocket, center console, desk, etc. I thought it was called shart phone.
Ford Maverick System clock can't be adjusted shoppi

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Each time when I have to adjust the clock of the truck (e.g. for day light saving time change), the clock goes crazy. Last time (6 month ago), it took me several attempts and it finally worked. This time I have tried it at least 20 times and it still doesn't work. I even tried to reset the stereo but no chance. It takes me to the screen where I can adjust the time but when I come back, things are unchanged. Sometimes it works for few seconds but the time doesn't advance and when I turn the truck off and back on again the time is completely upside down. I don't know what is going on here. Any idea what it could be?
How exactly are you trying to set the clock?

What ‘system clock’?

Last edited:

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My VCR clock has always flashed 12:00. Now that you got your truck clock fixed can you help me with my VCR?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Weird. I've never set the clock in the Escape and it seems to always be right. But the Escape has Sync, so that may be why it sets itself based on whatever time AT&T is pinging out to FordPass.
Sponsored