First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Administrator - please don't tag this as news article as I don't really want this getting too much traction.

At the Raleigh Car Show Today (I got to see my first maverick in person, hybrid no less!), I met a very nice gentlemen that travels with all of the Ford show vehicles.

You know all of the beautiful pics we got from the cars up on the "fourth floor" of the parking garage with the accessories (car toppers, yakima racks, etc)? Well, as they were bringing them in from the street (four at a time, four drivers), one fellow was left in the garage to keep an eye on ALL the trucks...which incidentally had the keys left in them (???)

Someone waited until the four gents dropped off a set and jumped in the most basic model (surrounded by Lariats, toppers, etc) XL (third from the end I am told)...drove over some orange cones and took off out of the garage.

When the manager I talked to made it back into the garage with the next batch of four, the guard told him that he thought one was stolen. The vehicle made two GPS pings through fordpass before it went silent...heading south to Mexico. Pretty nuts - BUT HONESTLY, WHERE IS THAT YOUTUBE REVIEW?!?!?!

Also, I heard it was @SgtLip's truck - which is really unfortunate - back to the end of the line!
Sponsored

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You know what Jeff Dunhams puppet Ahmed the Mad Terrorist says don't you?

To the guy that stole my Maverick, "I KEEL You"

Good one @adawalli
The guy was pretty funny, he was like it's not like I would have stopped the guy and given him my life over a $20,000 truck. They obviously said the price too low...

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Administrator - please don't tag this as news article as I don't really want this getting too much traction.

At the Raleigh Car Show Today (I got to see my first maverick in person, hybrid no less!), I met a very nice gentlemen that travels with all of the Ford show vehicles.

You know all of the beautiful pics we got from the cars up on the "fourth floor" of the parking garage with the accessories (car toppers, yakima racks, etc)? Well, as they were bringing them in from the street (four at a time, four drivers), one fellow was left in the garage to keep an eye on ALL the trucks...which incidentally had the keys left in them (???)

Someone waited until the four gents dropped off a set and jumped in the most basic model (surrounded by Lariats, toppers, etc) XL (third from the end I am told)...drove over some orange cones and took off out of the garage.

When the manager I talked to made it back into the garage with the next batch of four, the guard told him that he thought one was stolen. The vehicle made two GPS pings through fordpass before it went silent...heading south to Mexico. Pretty nuts - BUT HONESTLY, WHERE IS THAT YOUTUBE REVIEW?!?!?!

Also, I heard it was @SgtLip's truck - which is really unfortunate - back to the end of the line!
Somebody about to get fired. Remember the joke I made about the first Maverick technical? This one will be the first lol. But for real I want that first drive review too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take this down! It was headed to Alabama! Leave my garage out of this.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Take this down! It was headed to Alabama! Leave my garage out of this.
Where do you live in Alabama? I want my Hybrid. I'm not going to the back of the line.

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This cracked me up also the part last seen headed toward Mexico . I love it ....

Sponsored

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What’s the destination charge? 😂😂😎😎

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FOR SALE.......Here's your chance to become the very first Maverick owner. Not available at any Ford dealer in the country. Low miles. Showroom new. $50000 firm

Last edited:

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This cracked me up also the part last seen headed toward Mexico . I love it ....
Headed back to Hermasillo. It's the homing instinct. Strong that!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
He’s going to have to hide it for a few months. Might be easy to spot driving around
I will hunt until I find it. I'm NOT going to the back of the line.
Sponsored