Sponsored

Any good dealers in Dallas?

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
My dealer isn't responding much anymore and they still don't think orders can be placed. Have you gotten the confirmation from Ford that your order was placed?

If so, who is your salesperson? I'd be happy to work with someone that knows what's going on at this point. If my dealer doesn't really want my business (or future business), I will gladly order from Arlington!
My guy was Jake Andrews.
Sponsored

Reformed Ranger Owner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Alto Blue AWD 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Ranger on the first day orders were open at AutoNation in Frisco. They really messed up the order so after waiting 5 months I went and picked one up off the lot at 5 Star Ford in Carrolton. They were OK, but not the best.

I ordered my Maverick at 5 Star Ford in Dallas, This go round seems to be much better. Ordered on 10/25 and the sales manager just told me the order shows as "clean", and it should get picked up for scheduling tomorrow, and he has the regional Ford rep watching the order too. we shall see what really happens.

I ordered the Maverick via X-Plan at 5 Star Ford Dallas. Bob Tomes would not accept X-Plan. and I will not do business with AutoNation in Frisco.

Last edited: