- First Name
- tom
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2022
- Threads
- 24
- Messages
- 130
- Reaction score
- 191
- Location
- n.e. wisconsin
- Vehicle(s)
- subaru outback hybred mav
- Engine
- 2.5L Hybrid
I used a Forstner bit on a drill press, as I felt it would be a cleaner cut with less chance of grabbing.What did you use to bore the hole in the emblem? A drill? What bit? I have a drill press & spade blades that I have used to bore holes in plastic, was planning to use this, but let me know if you have better suggestions.
Thank You for reposting.These are the lights I used and they are not bright enough to distract or blind anyone.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0949DMRSC?ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Here's the thread describing my install.
Converting the Maverick side badge to a signal lamp light -- DIY how-to and result video [night video added] | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions
You're welcome. Happy to do so.Thank You for reposting.![]()