First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed the LasFit LED light package for my Maverick XLT. I opted for the switch back bulbs. I like the extra white light up front, but it left me with no amber, and after running it for a while, I decided I wanted amber lights up front. I also wanted some fender turn signals as I drive on some 4 and 5 lane roads, and I want people to see if I am moving over. I can't always rely on the BLIS, as cars don't register if they are 2 or more lanes over. So I ordered some 3/4" trailer marker lights. I used single element ones for the grill lights, and dual elements for the XLT Badge Turn Signals, (although I only used the brighter element, not running lights here, just signals).

Turn Signals lights: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B41WNZ87...
Grill Lights: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082LVGNWV...

The install was fairly easy. The side badges pop right out, and I tied the wiring into the front Turn Signals wires. The grill lights were a little tougher, as I had to loosen the grill, (did not remove it completely), so I could do the wiring behind the grill. Grill lights are tied to the driver's side marker light. I used a few different sized drill bits to work my way up to the correct size to fir the grommets in, and then set the lights, hooked up the wires and you can see the results in the photos and video!

My truck is a '23 Alto Blue Hybrid, but we also added the side badge signals to my son's '22 EB Area 51. He opted not to add the grill lights, (he has switch back signal bulbs too).

Ford Maverick Amber Grill Lights and Side Badge Turn Signals Lights 1

Ford Maverick Amber Grill Lights and Side Badge Turn Signals Lights 2

Ford Maverick Amber Grill Lights and Side Badge Turn Signals Lights 3

Ford Maverick Amber Grill Lights and Side Badge Turn Signals Lights 4

Sponsored