Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2026 Hybrid XLT Mystery Hardware Kit

    I installed a damper on tailgate, only left over part is the bottle opener...the rest is already part of the truck
  2. Aftermarket side marker lights - anyone install these?

    I ordered them. Never got them, never got my money! Still fighting them
  3. What would you like to see Ford do for the next gen Maverick

    Wish list; better seats & adjustments, air cooled seats, heads up display, when using turn signals-it shows the whole side of truck, moving gas gage, not the jumping one, go ahead & put struts on hood and tailgate, larger center glove box, knows for controls, option for a better underbody...
  4. Maintenance suggested by dealer?

    My Ford dealer put a 2" lift on my Maverick and said it's still under warranty. Over 2" no warranty. Guess I'll find out some day
  5. What Gets Dirty First in Your Maverick?

    I wash my Maverick at least twice a week. I have washed it twice in one day. But white is easier to keep clean than the chili red. My floor mat is always dirty, grass clippings, dirt, small rocks...I haven't installed them yet but I purchased the flips that cover the holes in the wheel well...
  6. Can Anyone Answer This With Certainty?

    I get flashed when my regular beams are on...cataract suffers need to look at the line along the edge of the road, if they don't they are blinded and could see halos...mine are fixed and I no longer have that problem.. Also my high beams change to low with on coming traffic.
  7. Radio, Bluetooth and phone syncage

    Hay! Im 73 and connected my phone to a 24 Maverick and now a 26....I usually turn the Bluetooth connection off since it drains my phones battery
  8. Ford Among Cheapest Brands To Insure For 2026....🤥

    Had a 24 Mav Lariat 79.00 a month now with a 26 it's 133.00 age? 73 one claim, not my fault but I believe my insurance paid. heading down interstate and was passing by a dump truck and windshield and hood looked like it was dumped on.. wasn't cheap
  9. What tailgate letters did you use

    I've ordered reflective white with black outline, can't wait
  10. 10K, 1 year ownership Hybrid Lariat, Accolades & Complaints

    My Maverick hybrid Lariat has the keypad, I never use. Aw heated wipers a must. I mean if you have heated mirrors, why not wipers....i love the extras
  11. 10K, 1 year ownership Hybrid Lariat, Accolades & Complaints

    I have a 26 Maverick hybrid Lariat.....i miss having auto tilt mirror, air cooled seats, heads up display on windshield, automatic wipers, and when you put turn signals on the side camera came on....that what I had on my Kia Telluride. But I love my Maverick!
  12. wMetal Skid Plate

    Rival USA has aluminum underside panels
  13. Tonneau cover suggestions?

    I love my tri fold from Ford...when it was on a 24 Maverick it leaked a little but I now have a 26 and the dealership must have installed it better, no leaks. We'll an occasional drip or two
  14. OEM Ford Tri-Fold not very water tight.

    I have the Ford tri fold top and I might get a drop or 2 of water in a down pour or car wash....
  15. Tonneau Cover suggestions

    I have a tri fold and love it... gas can sticks up too high, just open first fold... and it doesn't leak!! it was on my '24 and leaked at tailgate, they had it too far forward. Now it's on my '26 and it seated correctly. It goes though automatic car wash and still doesn't leak
  16. Are you happy with your Maverick? Would you buy it again?

    Love my Maverick This is my second one. Do Not Buy Kia! Hyundai!
  17. 26 Maverick Lariat Price

    I told my dealer what I wanted and they found one in TN...waited 4 extra days to get it. Love it!
  18. Single Ding or Chime when driving 2026 Maverick XLT hybrid

    Mine did that once, it was suggesting to take a break. Not sure what I was doing to make it think I needed a break.




Top