First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thinking about putting on a sequential turn signal. How much is too much? Let me know what y’all think. Not drilling a hole in the grill though. Just gonna sticky tape it somewhere on the grille

Sponsored

jcnnjc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST , Alto Blue Maverick awd fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love mine but I got the 14 inch to fill out the whole gap
Ford Maverick Sequential turn signals. Yay or Nay? IMG_3765

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love mine also . Sitting at a red light behind a pickup watching on the tailgate or being number 1at a red light and when other cars go by them looking at them 👍👻

Ford Maverick Sequential turn signals. Yay or Nay? IMG_20230509_132930834~2

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They make a nice driving light as well.

Sponsored

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have tried these on my Lariat - three sets now. They seem to work for a few days then start to go bad and end up not working at all. Maybe this has something to do with the different wiring on the Lariat from XL/XLT models?

First two times I tapped directly into headlight/turn signal wires. This last time, tapped directly into engine fuse box but got same result. I am also wondering if it is the white DRL side that is causing the problem. I may get another set (they are all over Amazon and eBay in $10-15 range) and see about using just for the sequential turn signal.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@RDRahn Yes, the fault detection on the Lariat headlights don't like tapping into the power and the DRL and accent lighting will stop working. So I have my fuse tap to 34 in the underhood junction box for the front camera/CP360. EcoBoosts can supposedly use the PCM fuses there, but on the Hybrid those are always hot.

Subsailortrainman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have tried these on my Lariat - three sets now. They seem to work for a few days then start to go bad and end up not working at all. Maybe this has something to do with the different wiring on the Lariat from XL/XLT models?

First two times I tapped directly into headlight/turn signal wires. This last time, tapped directly into engine fuse box but got same result. I am also wondering if it is the white DRL side that is causing the problem. I may get another set (they are all over Amazon and eBay in $10-15 range) and see about using just for the sequential turn signal.
they are in the 10-15 dollar range answers your question.
Sponsored