First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am thinking of how I want to wire mine up. Do I go for the always on clearance light, or the only on when flashing auxiliary turn signal.
Purely personal preference. The Maverick already has the side marker lights and most vehicles that have turn signal capability on the mirrors only come on when the signal flashes. That being said, I think having a subtle light on the badge on all the time would be a cool look.
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Purely personal preference. The Maverick already has the side marker lights and most vehicles that have turn signal capability on the mirrors only come on when the signal flashes. That being said, I think having a subtle light on the badge on all the time would be a cool look.
I was thinking that too. When I do the cutouts and the honeycomb screen, I am going to mount them behind the screen.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking that too. When I do the cutouts and the honeycomb screen, I am going to mount them behind the screen.
I think that would look very nice. Maybe do a temporary connection to your selective lighting so if you don't like the look, it's an easy fix. I'm anxious to see the results!
Sponsored